• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, this time tomorrow will be around the last time I'll be able to post until the afternoon on the next day, so a bit over 24 hours. Hopefully you understand.

Sorry for the delay everyone, the phase post will be up shortly.

DAY 4 - A Massive Loss
DAY 4 - A Massive Loss

The Sun was starting to get more irritated now. His biggest planet had just been turned into nothingness, and the shape of his system was gong to change in unforeseen ways.

Hellcrow was killed. He was:
Hellcrow, you are Jupiter.

Jupiter_and_its_shrunken_Great_Red_Spot_%28cropped%29.jpg

Jupiter is by far the most massive planet in the Solar System, with a mass that is 318 times more than Earth, and 2.5 times more than all the other planets in the Solar System combined. Despite being farther away than other planets, it is the third brightest object in the night sky.

You are the Double Voter. Your day vote will count as 2, and will be reflected as such in the Votals.

You are aligned with the Planets, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.

It is now Day 4. The phase will end in about 48 hours on Tuesday, December 20 at 1:30 AM PST (UTC-8), unless a HYPER-MAJORITY is reached.

With 6 players alive, HYPER-MAJORITY will require 4 votes for a phase-ending hammer.

Last edited:
So Hellcrow was the mysterious double-voter from Day 2...

Sorry Zexy I really thought you were mafia.:( This is very belated

Also hmmmm I'm still wondering what led @Seraphy to believe/know Zexy was town since we now know that was correct. I really have no clue what to do now, since I really don't have any leads. Looking through the thread isn't getting me really anywhere, as there isn't very much to look at and I'm not finding anyone highly suspicious who was on the Zexy-wagon. Wolf really strikes me as town, especially with her saying that her ability made her doubt Zexy. Pikochu is null. Elementar is seemingly pro-town, he brought up good points against Zexy that I very much agreed with despite them being wrong... would a mass-claim in thread be a good idea y/n?

So Hellcrow was the mysterious double-voter from Day 2...

Sorry Zexy I really thought you were mafia.:( This is very belated

Also hmmmm I'm still wondering what led @Seraphy to believe/know Zexy was town since we now know that was correct. I really have no clue what to do now, since I really don't have any leads. Looking through the thread isn't getting me really anywhere, as there isn't very much to look at and I'm not finding anyone highly suspicious who was on the Zexy-wagon. Wolf really strikes me as town, especially with her saying that her ability made her doubt Zexy. Pikochu is null. Elementar is seemingly pro-town, he brought up good points against Zexy that I very much agreed with despite them being wrong... would a mass-claim in thread be a good idea y/n?
Not sure about a massckaim right this moment. But @Seraphy owes us a claim.

If I was scum, I wouldn't have pushed so hard on a mislynch bandwagon, especially since they were already top priority and it seems that there's only one scum left.

Also, my action vs Pikochu failed last night.

I wasn't feeling too great in the past couple days but for the most part, I'm better(ish). Been dealing with a cough so been more focused on getting sleep.

Yikes on the Zexy mislynch. And unfortunately, it's quite impossible to tell from the Zexy wagon. Here are reads that I have so far:

- WolfOwl pretty much led the wagon for the Zexy mislynch. Now I don't know if that's actual scum but given the reasons that WolfOwl built on Zexy, I think it's safe to learn somewhat town for him. Read: Likely town

- Ghostly and Zexy have been accusing of each other as scum. I think Ghostly is worth watching more closely since Zexy's townflip and it seems like a town-scum interaction. Read: Null to slightly scum. Subject to change.

- Elementar: See, I'm not quite sure at this point. His arguments are somewhat decent for lynching Zexy but what troubles me is "Oh, I were scum, X, therefore I'm not scum" attitude. Also for some reason, his post rubs me off as sheeping. Worth seeing more. Read: Null to slightly scum.

- Seraphy: I don't remember any questions or analysis from this player. The only thing I can remember contributing wise is saying that this player says that the actions were blocked twice and that "Zexy is most likely town" without work shown as if Seraphy is trying to say "I called it." I really want to see an elaboration that @Seraphy promised a couple of phases ago. Read: Scummy

- RainbowSkittles: Who? I actually don't remember any questions, comments or analysis from this player. I need to see more. Read: Scummy

- Pikochu: He's cool because of his Pikachu avatar. Read: Town

Reads are subject to change. I'll be glad to answer questions about my read and willing to change them. The reads are basically done from memory.

I do owe you all a claim, even if I'll die tonight because...

I'm the doctor.

Night 1 I protected The Force of Nature. I think now that my "This wasn't successful" response meant that I didn't block him from being killed.

Night 2 I protected Zexy and had a successful action. That's how I knew Zexy was town, but I was sick so I couldn't really elaborate.

Night 3 I protected Pikochu and he wasn't the kill target.

I can't self-target, so that bites but what can you do.

Use this information well.

Vote: Pikochu

I'm the doctor.

Night 1 I protected The Force of Nature. I think now that my "This wasn't successful" response meant that I didn't block him from being killed.

Night 2 I protected Zexy and had a successful action. That's how I knew Zexy was town, but I was sick so I couldn't really elaborate.

.....That doesn't make Piko scum....

I know. But I have no idea who to go for.

At least I didn't miss too much.

- Elementar: See, I'm not quite sure at this point. His arguments are somewhat decent for lynching Zexy but what troubles me is "Oh, I were scum, X, therefore I'm not scum" attitude. Also for some reason, his post rubs me off as sheeping. Worth seeing more. Read: Null to slightly scum.

I had other people liking my reasoning because it was original. Ghostly was sort of sheeping off me because of something they 'couldn't have said better themself.'

I'm the doctor.

Okay... It seems very convenient that you 'protected' Zexy Night 2. And I have no idea how that makes him town. You didn't know they were the kill target, as somebody else could've been commuter for all we knew.

And you can't self target? Why would you claim that in public if you were town? Now, if you are town, mafia can easily pick you off. It seems like a cover up to me. I know this may be a weird option for a lynch, but for now...

VOTE: Seraphy

You couldn't have told us this before Zexy's lynch? And if there's a CC, please come out now.

At least I didn't miss too much.

I had other people liking my reasoning because it was original. Ghostly was sort of sheeping off me because of something they 'couldn't have said better themself.'

Okay... It seems very convenient that you 'protected' Zexy Night 2. And I have no idea how that makes him town. You didn't know they were the kill target, as somebody else could've been commuter for all we knew.

And you can't self target? Why would you claim that in public if you were town? Now, if you are town, mafia can easily pick you off. It seems like a cover up to me. I know this may be a weird option for a lynch, but for now...

VOTE: Seraphy

You couldn't have told us this before Zexy's lynch? And if there's a CC, please come out now.
I doubt they're lying. I think they're town and thus not worth a lynch and that's coming from the player who thought Zexys claim seemed unlikely.

@RainbowSkittles youve been too quiet. Any thoughts?

@Seraphy What about reading the thread and giving thoughts?

On another note, sorry for lack o activity in my part. I'm really busy with work due to the holidays so it's difficult for me to reply and even read back in the thread.

Notice: RainbowSkittles has requested a sub. Apologies for the late notice.

2. @Elementar
3. @Seraphy
4. @Pikochu
7. @RainbowSkittles
9. @WolfOwl
11. @Ghostly
MoD: @Maniacal Engineer

Votals, v4.1
Pikochu - 1 (Seraphy)
Seraphy - 1 (Elementar)

Since I will not be able to update at the previously announced time, this day will be extended 6.5 hours, to 8:00 AM PST (UTC-8) Tuesday, December 20.

There is now approximately 13 hours remaining in the phase.

I still think a massclaim is something we should be considering, but since Wolf has been the only one of us to vocally object to it, I don't know whether it'd be foolish or not to do it.

RainbowSkittles is getting a sub/requested one so I feel like he's likely not mafia due to the fact that Hellcrow was killed last night. I don't see RainbowSkittles-- a person who has only posted twice in the game (maybe three times?) with nothing of too must substance-- would have seen that either Hellcrow or Wolf were a double voter... which was probably the reason he was killed. It's just so unlikely and thereby makes the "person who is scum is an inactive theory" out the window in my book.

As far as Seraphy goes, I think they're being genuine in their doctor claim. It doesn't look like a lie, and I feel like they're confused for whatever reason on how the role works. @Seraphy I think you played mafia on another site and I don't know how it worked there but doctor kills protecting someone or going through doesn't confirm their alignment one way or the other. In their defense btw they said Zexy was "probably town" not that he was town.

Elementar said:

This all seems very reachy to me and like you're trying to go for an easy lynch. The reasoning just doesn't make sense and I honestly can't see Seraphy outing that claim if it weren't true because that'd be incredibly risky. At this point, there's got to be only one scum left and if there is another doctor if Seraphy is hypothetically lying about their role, then they would come out and cc it, we'd lynch Seraphy, game over for mafia. It'd be a suicidal move for them. And the way they came out and said "Zexy is probably town" can't think of what phase that was I'm kind of tired it's late forgive me:p no matter how much that wasn't true from a doc protection just makes it appear more genuine if anything.

Idk your post just really makes me think you're trying to go for an easy lynch and it's very scummy.

VOTE: Elementar.

@Ghostly Seraphy said it during the phase Zexy was lynched.

Anyways I also don't like the way Elementar is trying to lynch Seraphy, and oookjng through the thread real quick at the time when TFON was alive, I don't see any interaction between him and Elementar really other than like a joke. And Ghostly had some questionable interactions her self but there are also others that don't seem like mafia buddy interactions . Thus

VOTE: Elementar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom