• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Anything, really. That's kinda the point. ;)
In order to know what the crossover RP is going to be about and what series are in it or theme it is so people can know that it's about and can choose what characters are in it. Without it, the RP is going to be a mess. I been in a crossover RP that wasn't very organized before. :p Like, what happens if Kirby characters and Pokemon interact? What happens if characters from Dragonball interact with characters from Avatar, the Last Air Bender interact? Those are just examples.

I see your point. I guess we could just do a Nintendo-themed one, maybe throw in a few other things like Sonic or whatever.

Anyways, I've still been pondering these RP ideas:

1.) Operation Legendary Liberation - Team Galactic has led a blitzkrieg attack to capture the Legendaries and they succeeded. A few Legendaries escape and seek to find trainers to ally with so they can free the other Legends and take down Team Galactic.

Players can play the role of Legendaries, trainers, Team Galactic grunts or even allied wild pokémon.

2.) Plasma Storm - Seeing as the authorities are doing nothing, survivors of a violent Team Plasma attack on Evergrande City decide to take matters into their own hands, attacking Team Plasma grunts and interfering with their operations. Their goal: kill N and dismantle the extremist anti-pokémon battling group Team Plasma.

Players will play the role of Team Plasma grunts, the vigilante trainers, trained pokémon or allied wild pokémon.

----------------

In all cases, I picture the pokémon as being sapient and some (especially the Legendaries) being capable of speech.

Both the RPs are quite violent with profanity.

In addition, there will trainer-on-trainer, pokémon-on-trainer, trainer-on-pokémon and of course, pokémon-on-pokémon battling. Oh, and there will be use of weapons.

----------------

I also have a plan for a light crackfic-type RP:

Origin Cafe - Basically a light and fluffy RP where all the characters can meet and interact. The setting is a cafe located in the Hall of Origin...which will be reimagined as a mall.

Operation Legendary Liberation and Origin Cafe will probably be the ones I'll start.
Given Origin Cafe's location, are the characters going to be Legendary Pokemon, average Pokemon, Trainers, or a mix of the options?

Also just a reminder that we do have a discord server! Check out the announcement thread! :)

Heyo Guys! I was thinking of making a RP, here's the idea: It's about People called channels that are chose by Pokemon and can, well, channel their abilities and form weapons based on the Pokemon. I still have a lot of kinks to work work out(like deciding if Legendary Pokes will be included or not). What do ya'll think?

I like that idea, it reminds me of a certain Pokémon manga series that I was curious about. I'd be up for that roleplay.

I wasn't really thinking like ReBurst, well kinda. It'd be more about Weapon and ability, not really changing the person.

Heyo Guys! I was thinking of making a RP, here's the idea: It's about People called channels that are chose by Pokemon and can, well, channel their abilities and form weapons based on the Pokemon. I still have a lot of kinks to work work out(like deciding if Legendary Pokes will be included or not). What do ya'll think?

Can I be HBO with a Zubat?

Do people do chat/script play here? I wanted to bounce some character ideas around with maybe some light plot, but without the commitment a 'full' roleplay requires so this form seemed most suitable

Back
Top Bottom