• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilery "trivia" on the Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon article

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
  • This is the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game where the player Pokémon does not disappear after the main story. Instead that role is given to the partner Pokémon.
Definition of trivia said:
details, considerations, or pieces of information of little importance or value.
Not only does having two spoiler tags above and below a single sentence look jarring, but the ending's plot twist is not information of little importance or value. I'd remove it, but I don't know how to.

Not only does having two spoiler tags above and below a single sentence look jarring, but the ending's plot twist is not information of little importance or value. I'd remove it, but I don't know how to.
That piece of trivia is basically like the first trivia point that says SMD is the only one to be rated PEGI 7. Although this one says "first", it's also the "only" MD game. That is, the point of the trivia is not to spoil the plot (that's more of a side effect perhaps), but rather to point out something unique about this game in comparison to the others.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom