• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In please, if sign-ups are unlimited! If not, I can be a sub.

The best part of Spring is my birthday + the local Greek festival (and all its delicious food) that takes place late Spring here.

When will the game start?
Because I've been busy working on a few other projects, right now, I haven't started writing roles for this game, yet.

I suspect we'll start somewhere in the neighborhood of March 29th or 30th, to give me a couple of days to finish off writing roles.

I'm going to have to unsign myself up if that's okay with the staff.

Day 1: Springing Forward
Apologies for taking so long with this, I got particularly busy last night and the night before. *grumbles about Hyper-Majority rules throwing off his schedule*
Anyway, you've all waited a long time for this, so now, without further ado, I here by give to you...

Day 1: Springing Forward

Greetings, dear players, and welcome to this game.
Awaiting you at the end are glory, fortune, and fame.
But only if you can solve the murder of Maniacal Engineer,
Lest the vile villains cancel spring holidays this year.

The premise of this game is the same as its predecessor
If town, you must locate and lynch all of the aggressors.
If mafia, you must defeat the town and gain a state of parity.
If neither, your role PM should contain your wincon with clarity.

So now, let us begin a brand new journey into the unknown.
We shall hope that this game, to its prequel, won't be a clone.
And so, dear players, this is how the game shall officially start.
Although the situation is perilous, you must certainly take heart.

It is now Day 1! The phase will end in exactly 48 hours at 9:00pm CDT on 1/4/17. Please confirm receipt of your role.

Confirmed.

And this should be an easy victory! My opponents will never see what's coming :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom