• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

when Jamie voted for phantom and someone idr asked him why he stated I have a reason but I don’t want to share it why maybe because he is mafia and he just has to vote someone out and now he is voting me because of my terrible punctuation
That’s not why I’m voting for you, it’s because someone typing in the same way as you do was talking in the mafia chat.

I didn’t do use my ability yet still waiting for the perfect time to drug someone

drug someone
1711496893038.gif

Doubly Vote: Mao

Um I think it can give a 50% chance of someone’s action thing fail

I should probably say two things:

1. I've copped both Mido and Mao, and they have both been seen as Town.
  2. I have reasons to believe that there might be a Godfather, looking at a certain SF6 character. (You'll have to guess which one, Guz says I can't be explicit.) So my checks might not be so good after all.

So I guess it's whether or not we think Mao is a godfather or not. :chansey:

Back
Top Bottom