• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

Hey I didn’t ask for this ability
1b.png
1c.png

Also where is all this anti-Jamie rhetoric coming from?
1d.png

1. I've copped both Mido and Mao, and they have both been seen as Town.
  2. I have reasons to believe that there might be a Godfather, looking at a certain SF6 character. (You'll have to guess which one, Guz says I can't be explicit.) So my checks might not be so good after all.

So I guess it's whether or not we think Mao is a godfather or not.
1e.png

Living
1. @JamieIsBored
2. @Elieson
3. @StormyStinger
4. @ExLight
5. @Divergent
6. @Midorikawa
7. @Marshmallowmao
8. @Pigrider09

Dead
1. @Death Meta Apres Midi - A.K.I, the Roleblocker and Nexus Poisoner - Lynched Day 1
2. @mastermind lissi - William Guile, the Day Vig and Bodyguard Neighbor - Killed Night 1
3. @Phantom345 - Ryu, the Tracker/Watcher - Lynched Day 2
4. @Itsjustmudkipz - Luke Sullivan, the Flying Pumpkin Day Bomb Who Shoots Laser Beams Out of His Ass - Killed Night 2
5. @Space - Kimberly Jackson, the Ninja Vigilante - Killed Night 2

Juri is likely miller since she was a "villain" in 4 but then was a twist good guy and betrayed them

I can't think of a godfather except maybe JP since he's the big bad guy?

Back
Top Bottom