• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sun and Moon Ending Theme: Pose

Character-songs-I-am-biased-towards aside, this is my favourite ED since Te O Tsunagao!

Only one thing has blighted that...
There. Everyone, that's the Ash you get if you age him. This is why we don't age Ash.
Having seen this version, I actually WISH this was the ED visuals instead of the animation!!!!!!!!

Hm, honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by the ending. The song is called Pose, so I thought it would focus on showing Ash and Pikachu doing a lot of the Z-Move poses, but they only did four. I didn't expect all of them, but a few more would have been nice... The other characters being relegated to small snippets and then a generic shot standing together at the end was pretty lame as well.

Also, Ash's dancing to the song looked incredibly awkward. Song is catchy and all, but overall I think it could have been much better.

Iwane Masa'aki solo key animated the ending animation. It was nice finally getting him to animate dancing.

I wasn't too much fan of this song whenI heard it yesterday, but when I saw the video of the really singer when he sing it, I loved the song, but still the opening was much better, and by too much level

I can't believe I'm saying this but..the ending has grown on me. I really like the song now.

Is there going to be 4/5 version of animation for this ending? (Each featuring 4/5 types of z move's poses) I hope the full song contains all the z move's jingles...

As of the next episode, new poses will be in the ending and according to the official Pokemon movie twitter account, they're implying that someone else will appear.

Fingers crossed for Misty. #NeverGiveUp

So that means that there's probably no new ending until the summer...It's not like I'm still traumatized by XY endings or something.

Moving on, I listened to the full version of this song, and it's a bit painful that is 99% lyrics.

I wonder what the new pose we're going to see in the ending, and what character is going to appear.

Well lets think of people confirmed to use Z-Moves in the anime. There's Ash, Kiawe, Hala, and Olivia. I suppose Kiawe could be the one... except it doesn't seem at all like him to dance to the z-moves... unless they have different classmates dance for each move?

New poses? Yaaaas! Finally! I'm assuming it'll be a new batch of four. I hope they have Ash at least do two poses out of Acid Downpour, Continental Crush, Tectonic Rage, or Shattered Psyche. Those are some of my favorites :)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom