• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love any type of pumpkin dish. Pumpkin is my favorite flavor.;) As for picking just one here, that's tough, but I gotta go with pumpkin pie... pumpkin cake being a close second.

Answers to the other questions:
What are some of your favorite foods to eat for breakfast?
I really don't eat breakfast (does coffee count), but if I had to pick a breakfast food--because there are certainly many delicious ones to choose from--I'd pick bagels. I really like pumpkin bagels the most. I'm a big fan of protein bars too, but I don't think they count for breakfast food? Either way there are plenty good ones out there. I'm pretty much a self proclaimed protein bar expert.

Battle of the desserts: Cake or Ice Cream?
Oooh, this is difficult! Both are too good, but I have to go cake. I just love cake too much to not pick it. Cake is good on any occasion, and plus I barely have ice cream ever because I'm always cold (sorry ice cream).

Battle of the toppings: What do you like on your pizza?
I really don't care for pizza much, but I would put olives, tomatoes, and spinach. All a good combination I think!

Do you often eat fast food? What is your opinion of fast food?
I used to years ago, but I don't anymore. Stomach can't handle it, but it sure looks good and I kind of miss it. Some of the new fast food items from places look really good! If I could eat it, I would.

Favorite type of barbeque?
If its got a sweet sauce its good.:p

Would you try a bacon milkshake?
No thanks! Not a bacon fan!

Red or White Wine: Which do you prefer with your food?
Mmmm I love wine. Both are really great, and I think it would probably depend on what you're eating (probably a red wine with meat/more savory dishes... white with fruit/cheese dishes...) but I always like red wine if I have a choice.

Favorite authentic food?
I love love Japanese food, my favorite dish being either yakiniku or an eel rice bowl (eel rice bowl probably wins this battle). Chinese food is also really great! I also love Greek food a ton, oh man... the desserts are wonderful. Just fantastic.(y)

Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food?
Gosh I am terrible when it comes to anything spicy. Even a slight amount of heat is too much for my weak taste buds to handle.

Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind?
Yes! I love chocolate, all kinds of it! Milk, dark, white, you name it, I love it. My favorite kind of chocolate is definitely dark chocolate. It's just got such a great deep richness to it. It's especially great with fruit flavors, like cherries.

Smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
Smooth please and thank you.

Would you rather get eaten by a giant moth or a small Shark?
A small shark. I don't care if it takes longer I just don't want to get eaten by a giant moth.

Favorite pie?
Sweet potato pie is so delicious, I have to pick it. Plus its got a special place in my heart since we have it nearly every year for Thanksgiving so I just associate it with Fall and Fall is my favorite time of year. little favorite pie backstory

Favorite fish dish?
Eel rice bowl! I have made my love perfectly clear now. I love eel... slimy sure, but so good.

Pumpkin cookies, or maybe pumpkin pancakes? Don't really eat a lot of pumpkin.

Usually at home I put one of these individual flavored creamer cups in my coffee along with one packet of sugar.

At places like Starbucks I usually get white chocolate macchiato or a green tea latte. During Christmas I get the caramel brulee latte.

Normal coffee order
At Starbucks I get a caramel frappuccino while at other places like Coco's or Mimi's Cafe I'll usually get my coffee black. When I decide to have coffee at home I'll sometimes use flavored creamer, usually the french vanilla, since I don't like a whole lot of the flavored creamers they have.

Normal Coffee Order?
I don't usually get coffee out anywhere, but if I do, it'll usually be a seasonal kind. I love Starbuck's Chestnut Praline Latte it's my favorite of theirs. It's so good. At some gas stations near Christmas they'll have sugar cookie cappucino self serve stations and that's always very good!

At home, I take my coffee with two sugar packets and flavored creamer (my favorite kind is sugar cookie).;)

I'm not much of a coffee person. If I'm getting it from somewhere, I just get French vanilla.

Not a coffee person, but I usually just like it milky. I guess the people at the counter just interpret from that.

I don't drink coffee, but if I ever do then I know that I'd prefer it with milk and sugar.

Freddo cappuccino with some sugar.
It's like iced coffee, but it's also cappuccino. Not too popular outside of Greece.

Vanilla is a bit bland, chocolate is too chocolate-y and lots of other flavors I find strange.
So my favourite is base vanilla with some kind of chocolate in the mix (stracciatela, cookies and similar variants).

Matcha, Pumpkin, or Chocolate. When I can find it coffee is also a favorite flavor choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom