• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

I just don't post a lot in general tbh. I artificially try to keep my post count low and I'm comfortable as is. Caps, I did directly scumread you earlier. I said your reads felt unnatural and that your entrance into the thread did not vibe with the way a villager would imagine. I said at first that HumanDawn's voting at the time did not match what he was posting or how he seemed to feel about Caps. I think this on its own is a scumtell, but could also indicate a HD/Caps wolf team.

Still seeing SM as the best option, but I'm honestly considering NP as an option if her responses to me aren't good. I feel NP did put in a bunch of effort at the start but now it's much more sporatic and I feel she's been blending in more lately, similar how in the last game her activity declined majorly as the game went on. Caps has been honestly trending upwards a bit lately.
Disagree with this. If you read the beginning of the game and now I have been posting the same amount. The only thing that has changed is the amount of content that has been posted in-between by everyone else.

If you're asking why I didn't vote FA yesterday before I went to bed- I hadn't caught up with the thread yet and was spending time with my girlfriend.

If you're asking why I didn't vote FA today- Then I did.

I'd there are a couple questions and comments that are okay but I agree overall the Reiji response is very inflated in length, it could definitely be shortened to basically "I mostly agree with your read, but I have a couple comments on these people." And I also like the point about you make Kai hiding behind site culture, ey's been doing that as well.
That said. I don't like that you acknowledge that you're case on em is fairly minimal and continue pushing em. If you admit the actual case you're building is not great- and this might sound hypocritical after my Reiji push- then I feel like maybe you could try and look for something better for your vote.

This is a good point.

Eh. I feel like neo's given a fair bit of content, even seeing your analysis. But yeah, she's definitely been pretty uninvolved in the drama so I would still agree with your point that it's a fairly hypocritical push.

I'm voting SM.
I realise now that I forgot to change Reiji's name to yours, hence why their name was included twice. I'll update the post now, but I'm at work so I can't do a new votal for a when sorry.

I'm here and reading but I'm quite distracted so my thoughts might not be as expanded on as they could be, but for Kai and FA in particular I've felt like they've lacked a certain kind of conviction behind their reads, but even more notable is the fact that I feel out of all the players in the games they have engaged in the "drama" the least and have had the least amount of commentary on it.
Why didn't you vote for FA here? She posted right before this one, and you claimed the reason you didn't vote for any of your scumreads was that they weren't online

I just don't post a lot in general tbh. I artificially try to keep my post count low and I'm comfortable as is. Caps, I did directly scumread you earlier. I said your reads felt unnatural and that your entrance into the thread did not vibe with the way a villager would imagine. I said at first that HumanDawn's voting at the time did not match what he was posting or how he seemed to feel about Caps. I think this on its own is a scumtell, but could also indicate a HD/Caps wolf team.
What is your read on SM? Why do you think he felt the need to give you a townlean for no stated reason?

Why didn't you vote for FA here? She posted right before this one, and you claimed the reason you didn't vote for any of your scumreads was that they weren't online
See above. I was in the process of reading and was distracted/busy with IRL things. I hadn't read their most recent posts and I was also tired. I decided I'd wait until morning when I didn't any of that stuff going on in order to make sure I was making my best possible vote since EOD was approaching.

What is your read on SM? Why do you think he felt the need to give you a townlean for no stated reason?
Seeing as how I'm not SM, I can't answer that question for them. My read on them is that they are in my POE by necessity. Others are townier than them, they haven't done much, etc. but I do not find them super scummy either and probably won't vote there.

When I say probably won't vote there I mean compared to the wagons I see now. If someone else gets up there then I may consider it.

This post is pretty hedgy, and the argument is basically SM might be a misvote rather than any indication that he is

Rather than how you feel about SM, how do you feel about the people voting SM, FA?
It is currently you, DawningWinds, and HumanDawn right? Human's vote is fine, I kind of like that he says it is the only slot he has any confidence in for a lynch, which lines up with how he's reacted to Soulmaster. DawningWinds also provided solid reasons saying that there would have been legitimate criticism of Kaiveran to use rather than what Soulmaster originally said in that reads list. Your initial vote is the one I find the least solid
Also, I know it's easy to just follow everyone else's reads when you are catching up, but the difference between SM's catchup post and RJ's is immense, enough to make me think that they are likely of different alignments. There's a small chance it's T/T, but the posts clearly come from different mindsets. I guess SM/RJ is a third (or maybe fourth, I haven't been keeping count) potential scumteam that I can eliminate.
because it mostly sounds like the reason was that Soulmaster and Reiji responded differently to calls to provide content late and that if Reiji was town, then Soulmaster would be mafia because of that difference. That seems like a big jump in logic; your later posts about Soulmaster make more sense than that one, when they are addressing his reads list but are in turn retroactive to a degree.

The players on the wagon look fine for the most part is my tl;dr here, looking back at them. I very well could be paranoid here, though even when he wasn't being voted, Soulmaster was pretty early on a hot topic. Like I said, if things got to the point of a tie or something, I would vote Soulmaster because he is still in my bottom reads, but I'm at the point where I feel more strongly about neopest as mafia, and the reaction to my vote adds to that. It felt very defensive IMO.

off to sleep, but i will set my alarm before the phase change by 20 mins

at this phase i strongly want to lynch Soulmaster and would feel that anyone else would be a compromise from my part

Another pet peeve of mine, does defensive necessarily equal scummy?
In this case, yes. It was completely unlike their behavior and demeanor up until this point in the game, and it seemed like an overreaction to what was just a single vote. The vote on me just added to that, because they'd said before that I was a possible hiding mafia but had not pulled the trigger (even after unvoting Human) or even given a straight up scum read on me until I did my post. neopest did say that my post seemed to be in "bad faith" and thus it contributed to the vote, but it still seems like a very sudden gut-punch reaction to getting scumread.

In this case, yes. It was completely unlike their behavior and demeanor up until this point in the game, and it seemed like an overreaction to what was just a single vote. The vote on me just added to that, because they'd said before that I was a possible hiding mafia but had not pulled the trigger (even after unvoting Human) or even given a straight up scum read on me until I did my post. neopest did say that my post seemed to be in "bad faith" and thus it contributed to the vote, but it still seems like a very sudden gut-punch reaction to getting scumread.
Valid points, but do you think she would have reacted differently if she had another reason to be defensive, e.g. by being a town PR?

I don't know what to tell you. The reads are lacking but that doesn't have to equal scum. I agree it's not townie, but other people are scummier.

False. I had reacted "defensively" to leetic voting me at the beginning of the game.

Back
Top Bottom