• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Now I really do need to go, I'm happy to address anything that comes up in the next Day Phase, so please do keep 'em coming but I won't be able to respond right now.

Also the former doesn't need to be off the cuff at all, someone can literally just not respond for a while and formulate a response. Hounding them as much as you have been means they don't get as much of a chance to come up with something that feels off, because they can just formulate responses to counter what you are asking of them, which if done right means they've managed an airtight defence and you've not gained a lot out of it. I'm not saying that applying no pressure is better off, just that I've observed and feel that I've got more out of Caps from him not having to respond to you over him when he was constantly harangued by you.
If they take a while to respond, that can say a lot as well. If forced to answer quickly, they are more likely to make a mistake. And I feel like Caps's earlier posts felt more off than his later ones, with the aforementioned SM post being the exception

Well, with Caps, RJ, and HD all unlikely to return by EoD that means that SM is likely locked in place unless everyone else congregates on another option. I feel alright with RJ and HD so I'm not too opposed to this, but I still want to make the most of the time we have left.

Yeah, I think I'll just
UNVOTE: neopest
VOTE: Soulmaster

Even if we can only afford to get one wrong, the slanker is the best use of that shot, and he's likely scum anyway.

Romch will lock the phase when it ends, and I'll update between half an hour to an hour later. Sorry, got extended at work and it's hectic. Hopefully after this phase I don't have as many interruptions so I can read through more often and not miss votes in all the pages I catch up on.

Sorry for the inconveniences. 1.5 hours until end of day phase.

Well Kay said ey's (am I doing this correctly) gonna show up so we'll have to see
Yes :heart:

I'm taking a short break but I'm getting into some pretty involved prep tasks so I'll be p.much gone until the t-30min alarm where I could maybe make a vote switch

neopest did you get my prev question?

I mean you're the only person here so that doesn't give me much motivation.

Yes :heart:

I'm taking a short break but I'm getting into some pretty involved prep tasks so I'll be p.much gone until the t-30min alarm where I could maybe make a vote switch

neopest did you get my prev question?
I'm looking for it now

My mind has changed on HD because although I had some concerns with his opening I went back and read some of the wolf games he's played in previously and decided he has been pretty different this game. One thing I noticed that was different is that as scum HD tends to take a more relaxed approach to making posts whereas this game I feel as though he's made a big effort to up his energy and it comes off as performative but like... almost townie performative.

Back
Top Bottom