• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Can you please provide a screenshot? Twitter is limiting views now and you can’t see anything if you don’t have an account.

2023-07-04.png

Hopefully Musk reverses that decision soon.
Yeah. I can’t look at Pokémon fanart on Twitter signed out anymore (no account, never had one, and I don’t plan on getting it, because it’s TOXIC), and it’s all thanks to Musk.
It went from “you can use it signed out and search stuff,” to “okay, you can use it signed out, you just can’t search stuff” to “it’s decided, can’t use it anymore unless you’ve got an account”. This year can’t get any more downhill in terms of social media than that, can it?

I suspect that Kieran is the hero from the Kitakami legend, who ended up in the present via time travel. You can see in the mural from the first trailer that the hero was a boy. If I'm right, then Carmine may be his descendant rather than his sister.

Since Kitakami is based on the real-life Kitakami city (in the Tohoku region), a connection to Johto would be easy to establish in Legends Celebi. In fact, Ogrepon and Celebi might be related. What'a harder to justify right now is Kieran and Carmine attending Blueberry Academy, especially with Lacey seemingly being the focal character in that setting. Are the two parts of the DLC related by lore, or is it a forced link?

I suspect that Kieran is the hero from the Kitakami legend, who ended up in the present via time travel. You can see in the mural from the first trailer that the hero was a boy. If I'm right, then Carmine may be his descendant rather than his sister.

Since Kitakami is based on the real-life Kitakami city (in the Tohoku region), a connection to Johto would be easy to establish in Legends Celebi. In fact, Ogrepon and Celebi might be related. What'a harder to justify right now is Kieran and Carmine attending Blueberry Academy, especially with Lacey seemingly being the focal character in that setting. Are the two parts of the DLC related by lore, or is it a forced link?

I don't think Gamefreak wants to go that far, since that is gross. Its still a childrens game after all.

I find it kind of weird Khu is so open about the region of the next game. Usually he makes use of incomprehensible riddles. Makes me feel he's trying to troll or something is fishy.

What did he say the next region was?
There’s ANOTHER region after Paldea? Aaaand now I’m even MORE impatient for Gen 10 to get here already. Thanks! ^^
In all seriousness, I too would like to know what the next region is. I just now Googled “Pokémon Khu region”, but that didn’t bring up as much as I thought other than leaks of Paldea.

What did he say?

What did he say the next region was?

He made a poll asking people what they thought the next games would be and all the possible answers are variations of "black and white". So he's basically confirming next game is going to be Unova and not a Johto game.

I've seen some consensus where people think the answer is probably "Paradox Unova" . As to what that means, my take would be a game set in "Unova" except things are different and we possibly get a new story with new characters.

0yte0ig9m0ab1.png

He made a poll asking people what they thought the next games would be and all the possible answers are variations of "black and white". So he's basically confirming next game is going to be Unova and not a Johto game.
Can’t wait until Legends Kyurem happens and we get to buy it. (Oh no, BW remakes aren’t listed! Let’s yell at him to put them on! /s) There’s a pretty good chance he works at GameFreak or TPC.
I've seen some consensus where people think the answer is probably "Paradox Unova" . As to what that means, my take would be a game set in "Unova" except things are different and we possibly get a new story with new characters.

0yte0ig9m0ab1.png
That would be fun.

I'd love to see Legends Celebi, but what I think is most likely would be ILCA remaking HGSS (not GSC) in the style of BDSP. Not ideal, but think a return to Johto definitely coming before Unova, and would be preferable to Let's Go 2 Johto

I'd love to see Legends Celebi, but what I think is most likely would be ILCA remaking HGSS (not GSC) in the style of BDSP. Not ideal, but think a return to Johto definitely coming before Unova, and would be preferable to Let's Go 2 Johto
Yeah, me too. But ANYTHING but Chibis. I don’t like the Chibis in BDSP very much. Then again, I don’t mind them either. I like your idea.
What do you think they’ll call them, though?
Flaming HeartGold and Esper SoulSilver?

Yeah, it would be nice to have a Johto game that had like, more interesting stuff in it (such as more Pokeathlon stuff, which is something I personally enjoyed, playing with your Pokémon, etc. Idk what else lol)

i mean story wise, it would just be fun to have some evil force in johto that isn't just team rocket again
Oh yeah- We don’t HAVE to have Team Rocket in Johto again (a few years ago I griped about how I hated Team Rocket coming back in Johto and I said they didn’t have to come back), like a new team can take their place or something

Back
Top Bottom