• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Swirly eyes

Good job, boy !
Do an other character now !

ok Misty:

021.jpg 022.jpg

May:

Dawn:

Iris:

That's all for those characters ?

I have two more from May:

But for Iris, Dawn and Misty I have no more
Other characters:
Max:
Todd Snap:

oHmSBUE.png

Appreciate the Sakura love, but please don't hotlink to images on my website next time (I don't mind much, but no bandwidth leeching is always a great thing). ^^

Last edited:
Great, guys, if you found more pictures, post it !

Great, nice work !! but please, search more about May and Dawn, my favorite characters !! :))

Please, give your pictures from other anime by private message, because that's not Pokemon :))
Thanks !!

Attachments

• ieruqoirsafda.png
    ieruqoirsafda.png
    473.8 KB · Views: 702
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing else ?
Hi, I have some of swirly eyes pics :

Ash

Team Rocket

This is not a character but...
Groudon with Swirly Eyes *_*

And, I have some of Totally Spies, Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto swirly eyes pics, send me a PM if you want this pics ;)
If you have any pic of swirly eyes characters, of any anime, send me a message please =D

PS : I have some Fairy Tail, Yu-Gi-Oh, Keshin and Inuyasha pictures too !

Last edited:

Attachments

• lkdjfakldfja.png
    lkdjfakldfja.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,073
  • jlkjfdlkasjrqerqsafs.png
    jlkjfdlkasjrqerqsafs.png
    638.2 KB · Views: 792
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom