• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rating is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun

Our World Is Worth Fighting For
Reaction score
Well, I really need some feedback on this one! I plan to go back online, and I wanted to know how my single-play team was! NO Legendaries included (I believe them to be kinda hax, since I AR'd a Mew at the VERY BEGINNING of my adventure in Black... TOO DAMN EASY TO WIN.)

SINGLE PLAY - ACTIVE TEAM
1. Torterra
2. Mienshao
3. Salamence
4. Eelektross
5. Chandelure
6. Ursaring

SINGLE PLAY - ROTATION
1. Typhlosion
2. Milotic
3. Accelgor
4. Froslass
5. Galvantula
6. Espeon​

Alright, lets get down to it.
Torterra - Lv. 100 (I was SO lucky to get a beneficial nature from him :D)
Wood Hammer
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Iron Defense

Mienshao - Lv. 100
Hi Jump Kick
Aura Sphere
U-Turn
Giga Impact

Salamence - Lv.100
Dragon Claw
Fly (HM)
Flamethrower
Earthquake

Eelektross - Lv. 100
Dragon Claw
Thunder
Earthquake (he learned it after my cousin trained him to Lv. 80 while I trained his Gigalith)
Shadow Claw

Chandelure - Lv. 100 (One of my two sweepers)
Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Thunder
Shadow Ball

Ursaring - Lv. 100
Swords Dance (I dunno how. I chocked it up to my cousin's doing again =w=)
Earthquake
Giga Impact
Hammer Arm
In single play and co-op, I'm confident. However, I wanna go BACK to online; however all I meet are Arceus-laden teams:thumbd: dashed with a bit of Giratina here or there...:banghead: so I MIGHT resurrect my Mew (whom I lent to my brother), and beat the living hell out of those dumb Arceus teams. :sweat: Don't get me wrong, I have won on MANY occasions, it's just that it's ANNOYING as hell... so I want my team to be as STRONG AS HUMANLY (Pokemon...ly? :-/) POSSIBLE to win competitions ^^

And who better than to ask fellow fans of this fair franchise of games~

NOTE: Crucifixion of my team may be needed~ Don't be RUDE, but be as BLUNT as humanly possible, please ^^

A SIDE NOTE: Well, taking into account everything; I have ascertained that all but 2 on my team are Female XDD (The males being Torterra and Eelektross).

Sorry, but nobody can rate a team like this.
Atleast put up evs, natures and some description so, that we can know what each pokemon does and what your team needs.
And finally, by online,I assume you mean random matchup,You can't encounter arceus and co. over random matchup.
If you mean wifi, then you must be battling in the ubers, where a team like this has no chance.

@JayKashiki

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to close this topic. Please read this thread before posting a team in this forum. If you the make the appropriate changes to your post, I'll re-open your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom