• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket should catch Kiteruguma?

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today i have a new thread which why Team Rocket don't catch Kiteruguma?

If you ask me, then they should; because firstly he always following them, and really love them. Also it will be the best pokemon ever that they catch until now, or at least will consider as one of the best. Furthermore, he will not allow them to have yanna kanji (blast off again) anymore; because he always catch them.

But also if you ask me, then I can see that it will follow them to kanto also, even if it will ride the plain by force :):D:sneaky::ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

tbh I don't think they should, I love the running gag going on with it and I feel like catching it would turn it into another "Pokemon pops out of its ball" gag. Besides I love the chaotic neutral thing it has going on atm and I think having it battle for TR would kind of ruin it.

But who would catch it?
Jessie, Or James can catch
tbh I don't think they should, I love the running gag going on with it and I feel like catching it would turn it into another "Pokemon pops out of its ball" gag. Besides I love the chaotic neutral thing it has going on atm and I think having it battle for TR would kind of ruin it.
Well, nice thinking from you. So I write this idea "But also if you ask me, then I can see that it will follow them to kanto also, even if it will ride the plain by force"

But who would catch it?

I'm gonna go with Jessie if the Lillie & Alolan Vulpix episode is any indication.

Though, I don't think Bewear should be captured right now. It would make them way too OP compared to Ash and co. as Pikachu's Thunderbolt didn't even lay a scratch on Bewear.

When Ash and co. are stronger? Sure, go ahead, let them catch Bewear, but that'd sadly mean the gag will end.

I'm gonna go with Jessie if the Lillie & Alolan Vulpix episode is any indication.

Though, I don't think Bewear should be captured right now. It would make them way too OP compared to Ash and co. as Pikachu's Thunderbolt didn't even lay a scratch on Bewear.

When Ash and co. are stronger? Sure, go ahead, let them catch Bewear, but that'd sadly mean the gag will end.
Mister "Tuoko the Leomon Fan", I am agree with you. What are you saying is doing such as when Ash got Krokodile. It is always following them for challening Pikacu. But to me, Ithen I prefer that they change the traditional, and letting Jessie, and James finally cach a strong pokemon

Some of the Pokemon they have caught have been strong! Until capture... I guess the truth is that Kiteruguma is likely to be nerfed if it gets caught (although Mimikyu hasn't as yet). Either way I'm quite happy for it to just be chaotic neutral as kantoskies said.

I think it would be a could way to conclude Team Rocket's story for the Melemele Island arc. But if this school set up is going to be the status quo for the remainder of the series it going to be weird for them to catch Bewear while staying in it's nest.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom