• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Skull Takin' Over!

Team Galaxy is better.

Those numbskulls are the numbest of numbskulls! How you even work for a guy and not know what his goals are yo? And remaking the universe? Where's the fun in that?! That's why our boy Guzma is the best boss there is! All he wants is to beat down on some fools and have a good time! Nothing but the simple pleasures yo!

Team Skull are a joke. Just a bevy of losers who couldn't pass the island trials, and even their clothes are just a second-rate, low-budget imitation of the sleek Team Plasma uniform. When it comes to stealing Pokémon, Team Plasma reign supreme.

Lord Ghetsis will take Alola by force, starting with Po Town. How are those walls going to protect you from an aerial barrage courtesy of our magnificent, cutting-edge Frigate? It's always raining in Po Town, but I think that rain is going to turn into ice very soon...

Team Skull are a joke. Just a bevy of losers who couldn't pass the island trials, and even their clothes are just a second-rate, low-budget imitation of the sleek Team Plasma uniform. When it comes to stealing Pokémon, Team Plasma reign supreme.
YO, DON'T INSULT MY FASHION SENSE. I'll have you know that I am the King of Fashion in the Grunt community! Second, I couldn't pass the island trials because I was lazy okay? But that's no one's business

Lord Ghetsis will take Alola by force, starting with Po Town. How are those walls going to protect you from an aerial barrage courtesy of our magnificent, cutting-edge Frigate? It's always raining in Po Town, but I think that rain is going to turn into ice very soon...
Yo, I can't say I'm on board with this takeover thing but I wouldn't mind a little chill in Po Town. Do you know warm it is here? Sell us an air conditioner and we'll be cool.

YO, DON'T INSULT MY FASHION SENSE. I'll have you know that I am the King of Fashion in the Grunt community! Second, I couldn't pass the island trials because I was lazy okay? But that's no one's business

Yo, I can't say I'm on board with this takeover thing but I wouldn't mind a little chill in Po Town. Do you know warm it is here? Sell us an air conditioner and we'll be cool.

Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight

Bah! Who has time for all this Team Skull nonsense?
So long as these fools don't meddle with my research projects, like a certain group of horrible, unfashionable children did, I will tolerate their presence.
If they mess with my projects, however, they can expect to feel the full wrath of the Aether FUNdation's Last Line of Defense.

Just get Team Skull out of here, Faba.
I'm far too busy and important to take care of that, at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I could easily get rid of Team Skull, but I am just not in the mood to do so.

Are you saying Plumeria is fat?
Not at all, merely commenting that she is larger than your average Pikachu, which is true for all human beings.

I'm saying that the mods should change the site back to how it was before. It's not April Fool's anymore.

Back
Top Bottom