• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I've gotten back into the Claim business again, could you check my signature? From what I can guess, the height comes to 154 pixels, since I added in the 24px x 24px sprites from the Bulbagarden Archives to represent the claims I've got in addition to the animated GIF images which are usually 130px in height (though as of late they seem to be 129 because of the conversion from a different resolution). That's not too much, is it?

Since I've gotten back into the Claim business again, could you check my signature? From what I can guess, the height comes to 154 pixels, since I added in the 24px x 24px sprites from the Bulbagarden Archives to represent the claims I've got in addition to the animated GIF images which are usually 130px in height (though as of late they seem to be 129 because of the conversion from a different resolution). That's not too much, is it?
The Mega Mewtwo X menu sprite is actually 40×40, so you're currently at: 230px × 176px, and 383.86 KB. You're good on width & byte size, 16px over on height.

Okay then. I'll figure something out. May as well put a new image, too.

Edit: How does this look? I could probably go with a smaller image by 10 pixels to be on the safe side, but for now I'll test this.

Last edited:
Cool beans. That tells me something important about the size they should be when making GIFs for my signature, so thanks!

In addition, it kinda opens up the opportunity for me to stick more frames of animation into them... lol. I'll deal with it when I get to finding the next moment I want to turn into a GIF which may or may not be related to Kamen Rider Amazons...

How's my signature? (I'm still trying to make one with which I'm 100% happy...)

Unsure about this one, so checking in here. Two of Kay Faraday gifs should be about 40 x 60, and the jumping one should be around 120 x 140. Just message me saying if I should remove one of them or the text. Thank you in advance.

How's my signature? (I'm still trying to make one with which I'm 100% happy...)

660px × 82px. Your first line of text is a bit long, but as it's just text, we won't worry about it.

Unsure about this one, so checking in here. Two of Kay Faraday gifs should be about 40 x 60, and the jumping one should be around 120 x 140. Just message me saying if I should remove one of them or the text. Thank you in advance.

437px × 148px, ~13KB. You're well within the allowances.

Dropping by because I added a bit of text to my current signature. Is the width okay in particular?

Is my signature okay? I added a wordy paragraph which is going to be there for a week, so I thought I should check. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom