• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amnesia Looks good! (~: You're just at the limit though, so you don't have room for anything else unless you shrink something down.

What about now? Is mine okay?

The thing I'm worried about with this new sig is the width of the text. Could you evaluate the signature for me?

Hi, I just updated my signature. Is this okay?

Does this siggy work (within the initial quote)?

As someone with a creative pattern, you tend to seek unique accomplishments and innovative solutions. On the surface, you may seem to have a contradictory nature.

Taken from my results regarding motivation from DISC

I need to check this Superman GIF because I'm slightly worried about the size. Had to do a couple of tries before I got it to the right height (or so I assume).

I'm a bit concerned, is this sig acceptable in terms of byte and size?

Yep, fine! Gif is 213px by 160px and 297kb.

Just checking in about the Gosick Gif I just added. I'm pretty sure it's the right size though. Thank you in advance.

Yep! Gif is 250px by 133px and 338kb.

I need to check this Superman GIF because I'm slightly worried about the size. Had to do a couple of tries before I got it to the right height (or so I assume).

Yep! 165px by 110px and 455kb.

Can I being checked? Mine has been fixed just now.

I'm going to start coming here often so I don't get another warning. Is my signature okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom