1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

The (In)Complete List of Shippers - V8

Discussion in 'Shippers' Paradise' started by Archaic, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Likeitornot.

Likeitornot. more than one perspective

Blog Posts:
    I understand where you are coming from, as for some reason ZRingShipping happens to be adopted as the name amongst its fanbase, despite it being ZClassShipping officially. There have been times when fans would gather around and use one particular name as opposed to the official name (I recall some shippers didn't initially accustom to some ship names for their preferred shippings, like Geekchic and GreySky) but in most circumstances the fan-based name dies out in favour of the name on the list. Surprisingly this has not seemed to have happened here.

Ultimately it's up to the list master to decide if it's enough of a cause to change the name.

2. AmethystLeslie

Blog Posts:
    And even then, they prefer to let the person who coined the name have the last say.

3. Manqoba

Manqoba New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sometimes there is a resistance because someone doesn't like the official name. Some people still refuse to call AshxSerena "AmourShipping" and use "ChildhoodShipping" or "ReunionShipping" instead. Names have almost always been a first-to-file affair except for major pairings. I doubt it will change now.

The list and Tumblr haven't been updated in quite some time. Is everything ok?

4. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

Blog Posts:
    Probably. I mean, school is in full swing for most; I've been assuming that's the reason for the lull.

(Though it would be nice to be able to contact them in the event they needed help... I for one would be glad to offer my assistance.)

Anyway, pairings ahoy:

MovieLucarioShipping - Sir Aaron & Souji
    PulseYouthShipping - Souji & Korrina
    AmbitiousAuraShipping - Riley & Souji
    EudyptulaShipping - Dawn & Makoto
    ClubPenguinShipping - Kenny & Makoto
    SacredAshShipping - Bonji & Ho-Oh
    RainbowShadeShipping - Ho-Oh & Marshadow

5. Lone_Garurumon

Lone_Garurumon FOX FIRE!

Blog Posts:
    Aww, you mean GhetsisXLusamine already exists? But I came up with that completely independently. I still like "ParentoftheYearShipping" better.

6. AmethystLeslie

Blog Posts:
    I honestly liked its original name better, PleaseCallCPSShipping.

7. Lone_Garurumon

Lone_Garurumon FOX FIRE!

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, that one's good too.