• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Absorbed 20 dragon souls in Skyrim.

Wow, that must have been awesome!

BTW, PS4 apparently saves a screenshot everytime you get a trophy by default. So, if you have PS4 trophies to show, feel free to post the screenshot as well. :)

Stardew Valley- Built a coop. My chickens are called Amaryllis and Hyacinth.

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)
Zip Zip WHACK! - Thwack a whole bunch of cactuars in a single thrashing.

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - "Across the Unknown" - Braved and completed the new dungeons that appeared.

Now just to beat one last extra boss, fill in 5 more slots in the Mirage Manual (curse you, "deal a lot of damage at once" prismtunity!!), and do a final mop-up of the dungeons to find whatever treasure chest I must've missed. I knew that treasure chest trophy would be my undoing...

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. I am now a Journeyman Farmer.

Persona 5
Passion Listener - Listen to 250 of Futaba's navigation lines.

I got this by complete accident. Not that I'm complaining.

Final Fantasy XIV:Freebird: Dravanian Forelands

Quests are so much lest frustrating when you can fly.

I had a chance to try some more of I Am Bread a few days ago. I managed to get "The Walking Bread" and "Picky Heater" on the same run.

The first is for finishing a level with less than 1% health (known as "edibility"), and actually was more or less by accident; the second was for getting toasted by more than one heat source.

I recently got my first ever Platinum Trophy... the game to provide me the honor was Senran Kagura Estival Versus. I'm a little disappointed in myself. I have a friend who's Platinumed Destiny, for crying out loud.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom