• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Nest

White Crow

Alola :v /
Reaction score
Slife_Shop.png
Warm greetings from The Nest! Here I specialize in breeding any Pokémon your heart desires with the utmost love and care~ My services are wide-ranging, so feel free to check out all I have to offer, and enjoy your visit!

Rules:
1. Foremost, all standard Bulbagarden and Global Trade Station rules apply, so it would be wise to keep them in mind.
2. To ensure that you don’t miss out on any crucial information, make sure to read the entire first post/OP carefully at least once first.
3. Please be respectful, honest, and civil at all times.
4. Understand that although I will always try our best to deliver your request as soon as I can, my life can get busy, so your patience is greatly appreciated.
5. I do not use hacks or powersaves; I take the time to get you all your Pokémon perfectly legitimately. Likewise, I do not accept hacks/externally-generated Pokémon of any kind. I are fine with clones however, as long as you make sure to notify me if the Pokémon you are trading is a clone (of a legitimate Pokémon!). You can rest assured that my Pokémon will be legitimately bred by me, unless specifically stated otherwise.
6. If you want a nickname for your Pokémon, please let me know in your post or in the request form.
7. All my Pokémon will be Kalos-bred/Hoenn-bred (have the blue pentagon) and I expect the same from yours.
8. If you feel like you don't have something that might interest me, don't hesitate to offer anyway! I am very flexible for the most part, and my first priority is to get you the Pokémon that you want. That said, I reserve the right to decline any trade offer that comes my way if it may seem too unreasonable or if I get too busy on our ends.
9. All Pokémon are level 1 unless otherwise specified.

RFz2Cc1.png
Our collection can be found here: Inventory

Last edited:
Rbo45JO.png

Breeding is my passion, and I love to share it with everyone! I can breed virtually any breedable Pokémon, so just ask away! I can also breed for any Hidden Power type or any Trick Room spread.

XEyMnJn6QjjEbLhbaF9UEO6BTJHKSBqbn2R5H8G6aSJ9QYA1TCCzg5-REO3ffPEMZ1Jhn3xiihzU1Z_lUihUR89zgEuYYJ9I54ZdjGreJI9zcFgFob-uU-h2t8t_e-APQlXiPt0

Game: Omega Ruby
IGN: Neos
OT ID No.: 25263
Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST)

Breeding Request Form:
Pokémon:
Nickname (if applicable):
Ball:
Ability (state if HA):
IV Spread:
Hidden Power type: (if applicable):
Egg Moves:
Friend Code:
In-game name (IGN):
Time Zone:

Keep in mind that I do not breed flawless 6IV spreads upon request as that is too time consuming.

If you are unsure about some aspect of the Pokémon you want, you can leave that part of the form blank for me to choose what to put there. Alternatively, I also offer advising services to help you choose what the best competitive sets are for you. As a long-time battler with substantial experience in all tiers of competitive battling, I can offer suggestions on competitive spreads if you are new to competitive battling or if you are having trouble deciding as to what the optimal ability, nature, egg moves, etc. might be for your needs. This is entirely optional of course.

I will be taking a maximum of 5 breeding requests at one time in our respective queues. Each user is allowed a maximum of 3 requests at one time. If you request something when my queues is full, you will be put on a waitlist.

Slife’s Queue

1) User: jackatlasred
Pokémon: Snivy
Nickname (if applicable):Sssnake
Ball:
Ability (state if HA):Contrary (ha)
IV Spread:
Hidden Power type: (if applicable): Rock
Egg Moves:
Friend Code:2036-9332-8071In-game name (IGN):L
Time Zone:-7 gmt

2) User: BadAssGardevoir
Pokémon: Shellos
Nickname: Shelly
Ball: Dive
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Sand Force (HA)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: Yawn, Stockpile, Clear Smog
Friend Code: 2363-6506-3033
In-game name: Alex
Time Zone: NZST

3) User:

4) User:

5) User:

Waitlist:

Last edited:
0Eo0wlV.png
The Nest has grown too big for these little ones unfortunately, so they need loving new homes! You can find them here on this spreadsheet. They are free, however a PP Up/Heart Scale donation is appreciated.

General Wants:
  • Non-purchasable evolution stones
  • Master Balls
  • PP Ups/PP Maxes
  • Heart Scales
  • Special Ball/Non-normal Poke Ball females not in our inventory
  • HA Pokemon not in our inventory
  • Males with 3-4 egg moves and decent IVs
  • Trophy Shinies & Competitive Shinies
  • Events & Codes
  • Soft-resetted/competitive legendaries
  • Rare Candies

Don’t be shy, make an offer!

Last edited:
YwLMBn1.png

Tradebacks: Have a Pokémon that only evolves by trading? I can help you evolve it!

Pokédex fillers: Aiming to become a Pokémon Master? Gotta catch ‘em all? Ask to see if I can help with your pokédex completion needs!

Move Tutors: With an abundance of BP on hand, I can teach your Pokémon all the ORAS tutor moves they need!

BP Items: Have a need for speed? Want to look flashy? Try a Choice Scarf! I have all the BP/Battle Maison items here for you!

EV Training: Do your Pokémon need to lift? Do you want to raise their power levels to over 9000? I can help train them to their maximum potential!

Levelling Up: As they say, the best way to learn is with experience. And with my plethora of Lucky Eggs and Blissey Bases, I can get your Pokémon all the Exp. they want, asap!

Wild Battle Items: Heart Scale, Light Clay, Metal Coat, Lucky Egg, Kings Rock, etc. You name it, and I can farm it for you!

Valuable Items: Need to make some quick money? Or just like shiny things? I offer Big Nuggets, Pearl Strings, Star Pieces, and more!

Berry Farm: In the mood for some rare berries? We just might have them on our menu!

Breeding Consultation: If you’re looking to get into Pokémon breeding for the first time and need some help, or if you have any questions about breeding mechanics in general, I can offer our personal advice and experience, as well as answer any of your questions as best as I can!

Note: Only the tradeback, pokédex filler, and breeding consultation services are free of charge.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, let me know!

The support and satisfaction of my customers is invaluable to me. If at any time you feel dissatisfied with something in the shop, let me know and I will do our best to address your concern.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you enjoy your time please feel free to come again!

Last edited:
I would actually like to make four requests if y'all don't mind ^^; What I'm offering in return is two Leaf stones, one Dawn stone, and a Moon stone. One of them will be carried by a shiny Whimsur I found while EV training, though I imagine that you're more interested in the stones as Whimsur isn't very competitive. I'm also always open to negotiate if y'all feel my offer is too low haha

I know it says that the maximum number of requests is three, but I'm willing to wait as long as it would normally take for two requests to go through if that makes any sense. Sorry for any trouble or issues that may cause.

Without any further adieu, here are the requests~

Pokémon: Larvitar
Nickname: NA
Ball: Any
Nature: Adamant
Ability: NA
IV Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Hidden Power type: NA
Egg Moves: Pursuit
Friend Code: 1178 - 0204 - 0816
In-game name (IGN): Blue Beast
Time Zone: Central Time (-5)

Pokemon: Starly
Ability: Reckless
IV Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge

Pokemon: Ralts
Nature: Modest
Ability: Telepathy
IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: NA

Pokemon: Mareep
Nature: Modest
Ability: NA
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/X
Egg Moves: NA

@Blue Beast; Welcome and thanks for being the first customer! :D I am taking yours if you could wait me until the end of this weekend. The shiny, dusk and shiny whismur will do perfectly since your requests are nothing complex.

@Blue Beast; Welcome and thanks for being the first customer! :D I am taking yours if you could wait me until the end of this weekend. The shiny, dusk and shiny whismur will do perfectly since your requests are nothing complex.

Alright, sounds good haha

Just message me when you're ready, no rush.

IGN May, 5000-4533-7763, Timezone is -5.
Hi can i please request the following 3 pokemon:

Pokémon:Ekans
Ball: Love Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability (state if HA): Intimidate
IV Spread: any 4-5 iv spread
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Poison Fang. Disable, Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Sudowoodo
Ball: Dream Ball
Ability (state if HA): Rattled(HA)
IV Spread: any 4-5 IV spread
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Sandtomb, Curse, Self-Destruct

Pokémon: Ponyta
Ability (state if HA): Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Flame Wheel, Double Kick

i can offer you dream ball sneasel, repeat ball anorith with their hidden abilities, and also moon ball snorunt.
if you are not interested in these offers, i have more here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jOpQ1xL87GCVK4CbhaEAXreLMpo1XKZ9T2WG8xFAeB0/edit?usp=sharing

Hello, I'm interested in this:

Breeding Request Form:
Pokémon: Ducklett
Nickname (if applicable): No NN
Nature: Timid
Ability (state if HA): Hydration (HA)
Egg Moves: Air Cutter, Me First, Mirror Move, Steel Wing
Friend Code: 2637 9348 3145
In-game name (IGN): Julian
Time Zone: US Eastern Time (GMT-4)

what I have to offer is in this link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5_3a1TysMlIlABFRk_40qQkDkxAgFQBJ-qyt-sd4i4/edit?usp=sharing
Let me know if we can work something out, thanks

Hello, I'm interested in this:

Breeding Request Form:
Pokémon: Ducklett
Nickname (if applicable): No NN
Nature: Timid
Ability (state if HA): Hydration (HA)
Egg Moves: Air Cutter, Me First, Mirror Move, Steel Wing
Friend Code: 2637 9348 3145
In-game name (IGN): Julian
Time Zone: US Eastern Time (GMT-4)

what I have to offer is in this link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5_3a1TysMlIlABFRk_40qQkDkxAgFQBJ-qyt-sd4i4/edit?usp=sharing
Let me know if we can work something out, thanks
I will take yours in my last request slot, gonna let you know what I want for her later, though for the time being I am interested in the ally switch yamask. :3

IGN May, 5000-4533-7763, Timezone is -5.
Hi can i please request the following 3 pokemon:

Pokémon:Ekans
Ability (state if HA): Intimidate
IV Spread: any 4-5 iv spread
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Poison Fang. Disable, Sucker Punch

Pokémon: Sudowoodo
Ability (state if HA): Rattled(HA)
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Sandtomb, Curse, Self-Destruct

Pokémon: Ponyta
Ability (state if HA): Flash Fire
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Flame Wheel, Double Kick

i can offer you dream ball sneasel, repeat ball anorith with their hidden abilities, and also moon ball snorunt.
if you are not interested in these offers, i have more here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jOpQ1xL87GCVK4CbhaEAXreLMpo1XKZ9T2WG8xFAeB0/edit?usp=sharing

Welcome! I'll be taking care of your requests. I'd like the Luxury Ball HA Kabuto, Dream Ball HA Karrablast, and Dive Ball HA Tirtouga.

Hello, I have 10 heart scales and 4 rare candies to possibly offer for the following:
Pokémon: Espurr
Nickname (if applicable): Kamuro
Ball: N/A
Nature: Bold
Ability (state if HA): Own Tempo (HA)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power type: (if applicable): N/A
Egg Moves: N/A
Friend Code: 2723-9571-7949
In-game name (IGN): Mai
Time Zone: GMT - 5

Hello, I have 10 heart scales and 4 rare candies to possibly offer for the following:
Pokémon: Espurr
Nickname (if applicable): Kamuro
Ball: N/A
Nature: Bold
Ability (state if HA): Own Tempo (HA)
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power type: (if applicable): N/A
Egg Moves: N/A
Friend Code: 2723-9571-7949
In-game name (IGN): Mai
Time Zone: GMT - 5

Since I am done with @Blue Beast; requests I can take yours. I will let you know when I am done with it.

Why hello there, you two, I see you've opened that shop of yours... Since I'm posting here, you probably have a general idea of what will follow this paragraph... If you guessed a request, then you are correct.

As for what I can offer... The only thing I can really think of is some Scraggy or Tyrogue leftovers, is that accepable?

Oh, and I would like to take advantage of that special event thingamajig... Or at least try to. @Slife;

Why hello there, you two, I see you've opened that shop of yours... Since I'm posting here, you probably have a general idea of what will follow this paragraph... If you guessed a request, then you are correct.

As for what I can offer... The only thing I can really think of is some Scraggy or Tyrogue leftovers, is that accepable?

Oh, and I would like to take advantage of that special event thingamajig... Or at least try to. @Slife;

'ello there BAG! Welcome! I will be taking care of your request as long as I don't have to breed a Shulk or anything.

As for the challenge, you are on! We can negotiate the terms of the trade later, depending on the outcome of the battle.

Hello. I have read in the second post that you can breed for any Hidden Power type. I would like to trade for any Hidden Power Fire Male Pokémon in the Field or Monster Egg Groups or a Ditto so that I can breed a Hidden Power Fire Mareep for myself. Here is my form for the trade

Pokémon: Monster or Field Egg Group or Ditto
Ball: Any Ball which isn't a normal Poké Ball
Nature: Any
Ability: Hidden Ability if possible
IV Spread: 31/31/30/30/31/30 if possible
Hidden Power type: Fire
Egg Moves: None
Friend Code: 4356-2065-8727
In-game name (IGN): May
Time Zone: GMT (+0)

I can offer many Pokémon with 3 to 4 egg moves and decent IVs (for Trick Room and no Trick Room) or Hidden Ability Pokémon. Is this Google Documents list the list of all the Pokémon with hidden abilities and egg moves that you have? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...F3xca0rwKlHEz-zK4XgpmKxyk/edit#gid=1409468298

Pokémon: Nidoran (male)
Nickname (if applicable): Clark
Ball: n/a
Ability (state if HA):Hustle (HA)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power type: (if applicable):n/a
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch
Friend Code: 2492-4628-3660
In-game name (IGN): Ben
Time Zone: -7:00

I can Offer:
a Bold Claydol,
a Jolly Arcanine with the Egg moves Close Combat, Flare Blitz, and Crunch (it also knows Outrage, if that helps),
and I have a couple of Bold Cleffas with Heal Pulse in quick Balls.
and rare candies.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom