• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Nest

About Swirlix, a Heal Ball would be fine, thanks :) And I don't mind waiting for these two; you can take all the time you want.

As for other special ball females I only have MoonBall Ralts, SportBall Pinsir, LoveBall Snorunt/Swablu/Mawile, and DreamBall Zubat/Petilil/Dratini/Drilbur.

About Swirlix, a Heal Ball would be fine, thanks :) And I don't mind waiting for these two; you can take all the time you want.

As for other special ball females I only have MoonBall Ralts, SportBall Pinsir, LoveBall Snorunt/Swablu/Mawile, and DreamBall Zubat/Petilil/Dratini/Drilbur.
Sounds good :D then love ball swablu and dream ball HA dratini! Can you make the dratini careful? I need it for a team.

Hey there, I've got a request if one of you is willing!

Pokémon: Mienfoo
Nickname (if applicable): Layla
Ball: N/A
Nature: Jolly
Ability (state if HA): Regenerator
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hidden Power type: (if applicable): N/A
Egg Moves: Knock Off
Friend Code: 3179-6348-0763 (Name is Anonymous)
In-game name (IGN): Robert
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

From the spreadsheet, it looks like you don't have access to HA Buneary at the moment, so I can offer that. More details in the spoiler.

Pokémon: Buneary
Ball: Heal Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability (state if HA): Limber - HA
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Teeter Dance, Encore, Sky Uppercut

I know my request is pretty specific, so if that's not enough, I'm willing to negotiate. I've got some other Pokemon I've bred, or I can go item hunting for you. :)

@Treble Tech , hey partner! I am not sure if you still need the mienfoo but I just happend to have a 6ivs spitback between my pokés. I'd gladly help you for a female buneary (if you happen to be able to breed a female). If not then we can arrange something else,I am not picky.

Your list says you don't have HA's for some pokémon. I've been collecting HA's for a couple years, now, and have quite a collection, so I was hoping to trade some HA's for HA's.

The Hidden Ability pokémon I'm hoping to trade for are Sentret, Qwilfish, Turtwig, Piplup, Hippopotas, and Basculin.

Is there anything in particular that you'd like (here's a list of the HA's I have), or should I just breed some of the ones that you don't have currently listed? I also have a completed Living Dex, so if there's anything you don't have, I could breed it for you.

Last edited:
@QuantumPolagnus Hey there and welcome~! do you still need all of them? I might take a day to breed all those if it's okay with you. Anything you have is okay with me, but in case you have special balls I'd be more than glad to take those. Anything let me know okay? :eek:

I just got some of the ones I'd first asked for, so the list has shrank to just Sentret, Qwilfish, Turtwig, Piplup, Hippopotas, and Basculin.

As far as what I'll trade, I started collecting HA 'mons in Premier Balls about a month or so ago, so I'll breed you some of those if you don't already have it.

Here's what I'll breed for you:

Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Ekans(♀) - Unnerve
Cleffa(♀) - Friend Guard
Paras(♀) - Damp
Meowth(♀) - Unnerve
Bellsprout(♀) - Gluttony
Drowzee(♀) - Inner Focus

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I'm Looking for a Gooey Goomy, no IV requirements egg moves would be great but not required.
I can offer a female HA Burneary in a quickball with several egg moves, I'll need to check.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom