• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fight v2 [??p] Non-Mafia gets in the queue! This will be a slightly more complex version of the original Street Fight.

Also, if anyone is curious what games I have in mind to host after Periodic Table Mafia and Simpsons Mafia:

Kirby Reverse Mafia with @returnofMCH (Will be in the queue once MCH puts it in)
Quantum Mechanics Mafia with @Maniacal Engineer (Still way in the works)
Second Chance Mafia TWR 17 (Beginning of Season 2018)
Pikochu's Universe Mafia hosted only by me. (Plan is to host it after Quantum Mechanics Mafia.)

Putting 123 Mafia [9p] in the queue. It's going to be the math-related sequel to ABCs Mafia. Expect 3 crazy math-related closed setups as one game!

@jackatlasred It's time for your bot adventures, yay! :D

Your game is finally in the top of its queue. 72 hours to get it in signups unless you want it dropped further down.

Yeah can we drop it further I need about a week for finals so that we can start it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom