• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding War of the Elements: Dual Type Edition [9p] in the Non-Mafia Queue.
It will basically be WotE with less players and dual-types, each type still appearing only once.
Oh, yeah! Definitely in. Can you reserve a spot for me?

By the way, since Stab in the Dark 2 is locked in place, does that mean Battleship v2 is also locked in place?

Oh, yeah! Definitely in. Can you reserve a spot for me?

By the way, since Stab in the Dark 2 is locked in place, does that mean Battleship v2 is also locked in place?
Sure.

No, Battleship v2 can go after Street Fight v2 if Eevee doesn't unlock Stab in the Dark 2 by then.
2/10 too much 2 in our non-mafias these days

Put Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World in the large game queue. This is going to be [another] role-madness game based on the PMD world.

I'm also looking for a co-host for the game. If anyone is interested, feel free to let me know through any means!

Edit: @Rainbow Cloud will be co-hosting with me.

Last edited:
Put Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World in the large game queue. This is going to be [another] role-madness game based on the PMD world.

I'm also looking for a co-host for the game. If anyone is interested, feel free to let me know through any means!

Aw, I would've liked to be a co-host there... oh well.

Say, can I reserve a spot for this one? I mean, I usually don't reserve spots, but this is a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game here, so I think I can make an exception. :D

Is the setup ready?

Reservations done.

Is the setup ready?

Not quite. I'll wait a couple more days to put in the large game queue. Question, are we allowed to have more players than we say? For example, if it originally plans to be an 18 player game but we want to make it a 21 player game due to interest, would that be okay?

Also, Bill Nye Mafia will require player pre-game setup.

Reservations done.

Not quite. I'll wait a couple more days to put in the large game queue. Question, are we allowed to have more players than we say? For example, if it originally plans to be an 18 player game but we want to make it a 21 player game due to interest, would that be okay?

Also, Bill Nye Mafia will require player pre-game setup.
Reserve me too please.

I see. It is allowed to tweak the game later according to the interest.

Alright I'll edit that in.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World is ready to put in the large game queue as a 20 player game. Of course, we can always put less or more players as needed. Hosted by myself and @Rainbow Cloud

And yes, I got your reservations for those who asked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom