• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies, men, ladies who dress like men, I present to you the upcoming reboot of the ME movies mafia (15p)!
rated R for random
it's loosely based off the personalities featured in TWR and F&G and is set in the BMU sort of
coming soon to a war room near you!
hosted be myself and @Maniacal Engineer
Reserve a spot for me!

Time to get back to hosting, this time with a Non-Mafia.
Something that was in the thoughts for almost 3 years according to the last time the document was saved, however was mostly scrapped and special rule didn't quite pan out so back to normal kind of game.
I present Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery. It will be a 9 player Murder Mystery.

gotta keep that tie for most contributed with Enzap hosting all of the boss battles

After a few tweaks to balance the game out, I would like to move Doc Flop's Bastard UK Politics Mafia-style game II: Brexit edition to the non-Mafia queue, if possible.
Soul you're going down

Please add Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! to the Large ueque

Flop's request is done.

Please add Gameshow Mafia 2: Now with a bigger cash prize and more RNG! to the Large ueque
Amount of players?

Meanwhile, jack hasn't posted his game in 72 hours so it has been moved to the bottom of the queue.
Next up, Star Wars Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf13 and @Soaringdylan )

Can I add "Spyfall" to the NM queue? 4-8p.

EDIT can I then add a gap to add "Secret Fascist" to the same queue? 6-8p.

Last edited:
Mmm... it's time for our first mentor game to get queued.
For now I titled it Midorikawa's Mountainous Mafia, she may want the title changed though. It will be the Mountainous open setup, all vanilla/goon. [??p] for now
The host will be Midorikawa lol duh obviously :p
I have a few questions:
1. What will the mentor/student pairs be?
2. Will the mentors play or the students play?
3. Will there be a Mentoring queue aside from the small and large games?
I think that that will be a good idea since there is a possibility of a Mentor game at any time then, which can help everyone get better. And it wouldn't be a fast forward for somewhat bigger games since you need double the amount of players in these kind of games.

I have a few questions:
1. What will the mentor/student pairs be?
2. Will the mentors play or the students play?
3. Will there be a Mentoring queue aside from the small and large games?
I think that that will be a good idea since there is a possibility of a Mentor game at any time then, which can help everyone get better. And it wouldn't be a fast forward for somewhat bigger games since you need double the amount of players in these kind of games.
1. Not yet decided.
2. Students play this one.
3. Not yet decided either, for now it's just special events. If we believe we'll need a separate queue we'll proceed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom