• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should something happen i'd happily be a backup host [emoji14]

I love complicated games!

The player cap for Small Games has been increased to 15 players, from 13 in a way to better balance the amount of games between the Small and Large Game Queues.

The Small Games and Large Games Queues were thus readjusted:

@jdthebud your Hunter x Hunter Mafia is now in Small Games; it is placed in a way that does not delay your queue placement
@Calvin ッ and @WolfOwl Your Inazuma Eleven Mafia is now in Small Games; its placement is a bit down but that is because Calvin has another game further up in the Queue; you may discuss and Calvin can decide to switch the placement of his games
@Elementar and @Pikochu Your Periodic Table Mafia has been moved up; it would be 1st in the Large Games Queue but since Elementar has Marvel Avengers in signups I put my own game (whose slot I would legitimately have if Town of Salem wasn't moved to the other queue) a spot above; your game is still placed further up than where it was, though.

I believe this new placement is the one that benefits everyone involved under this player cap change. Apologies if it is an inconvenience; you may request that your game is delayed a few slots if need be.

Would anyone be up for a 16p/17p Bravely Second Mafia? It would be the sequel game to this game:

Mafia: - Bravely Default Mafia - NIGHT 4 - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN 02/12/2014

Vanilla Mafia, but receive the power roles of the defeated Town players.

If you are interested I will reserve a spot for you. I need to know how many people are interested in the game before developing it, so I don't end up developing a game with no players to play it.

FYI, it will have no more private communications this time.

Reserves:

Zexy
Doctor Floptopus
Hellcrow
Max1996

Last edited:
Can we swap our Inazuma Mafia with my Gen II Mafia so Inazuma is hosted next please?

I should point out that whoever wishes to reserve a slot for any of my queued games, present and future, is welcome to message me about it.

It's been a while but I think it's time I should retry this,

I'd like to host Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus again, this time I'll have a co-host however, @CheffOfGames

It's a 15 player game

In the Large Games Queue, I'll switch Personality Types Mafia with Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Mafia.

The former should be hosted at a later date (the Queue system change brought it up a bit too early), while the latter I tried to host around 2014 but ended up not having time.
This time, I've tweaked the setup a bit and instead of intending to have it play as a bastard game, you will know there is Mafia 1x Lynch Redirector AND Mafia 1x Converter in the game.

Please add Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia to the special games queue, scheduled for May 5 thankyou. There is currently an unknown amount of players.

I'm not sure if the double post thing applies to the queue, but also please add Artemis Fowl Mafia to the small games queue with 13 players.

I'm not sure if the double post thing applies to the queue, but also please add Artemis Fowl Mafia to the small games queue with 13 players.
It technically applies to all of TWR, in this case the posts are small enough it could be avoided, but it's not a problem.
The game is added.

I'm also adding my Steins;Gate Mafia [8p] after it. It is based on the visual novel letter made anime and designed to be a small game player-wise. Also the game holds... held... will be holding a secret! Stay tuned!

Finally, I'd like to note that Defeat the Boss!, because of the nature of its signups, counts as a Special Event so that it doesn't take the Non-Mafia Queue signup slot. Anyone is welcome to put Non-Mafia of their own in the Queue and the next one still has the right to enter signups immediately.

Which means that @jdthebud may put up signups for his Hunter x Hunter Mafia within 72 hours.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to host this month since I'm going on vacation soon, can you please lock it in place?

Thank you.

With Little Town of Salem now ongoing, another Small Games signup slot opened; the first one still is for Calvin's Pokemon Generation II Mafia. The second would go to my Baccano! Mafia, but I switched it with Steins;Gate Mafia as I wouldn't like to cut any roles from Baccano! while Steins;Gate needs less players and is thus more suitable for current activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom