• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy Games Mafia II [15p] is coming soon (whenever Shop/Baccano end and it gets in signups through the Queue). It will be Role Madness Bastard and crazier than everything else I've hosted before, I've taken a few liberties with the setup although the main idea of all roles being from games I've hosted stays put. I'm also not limiting it to mafia games this time. Here is the list that will be represented:

1 Sockpuppet Mafia 2016
2 Greek Mythology Mafia
3 Zexy Games Mafia
4 ABCs Mafia
5 Holiday Mafia 2016
6 Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia
7 Little Town of Salem
8 Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia
9 Random Messages Mafia 2
10 Shop Mafia
11 Baccano! Mafia
12 Zexy Games II Mafia
13 Street Fight
14 No Effort Mafia
15 Everybody is Jester Mafia (also known as Spring Mafia)

Roles can be cut if need be, initially to [12p] (tossing the last three) and maybe more.

@Calvin ッ @Midorikawa

Inazuma Eleven Mafia [15p], Round 3! You have 72 hours to get signups up.
Hope it actually fills up this once because the mehcanics were very interesting.

Alrighty i'll message Mido and we will try to get the thread up should she still be up for hosting the game.

Zelda Mafia, Hosted by Sword Master and @The Booty Warrior, (20-24 players)
Signups to start on the 28th of June.
Could you please get a specific player count? Games shouldn't be queued if they aren't designed already, if it is already designed you should have a specific player count.
You also can't pick a specific time, there is a Large Games Queue it has to go through instead.

Could you please get a specific player count? Games shouldn't be queued if they aren't designed already, if it is already designed you should have a specific player count.
You also can't pick a specific time, there is a Large Games Queue it has to go through instead.
Maybe he's not used to the Queue System we use now?

reserve fire emblem shadows of valentia for me please =)

expect june 2017 release

i got some neat ideas for this

reserve fire emblem shadows of valentia for me please =)

expect june 2017 release

i got some neat ideas for this
Amount of players?

It has to go through the queue, hopefully it is around by June. Is there a reason it should be Special Event instead?

Amount of players?

It has to go through the queue, hopefully it is around by June. Is there a reason it should be Special Event instead?

16 players, and by reserve I meant I will be working on it. (as in no one take the idea)

Don't mind me, I'm just going to add Fun & Games Thread Mafia to the queue.

As for what said game shall involve, well, it's been one that I wanted to see 'round here for aeons but never got around to making: a game where the roles are represented by various threads from the Fun and Games section - 18 of them to be exact. No special pre-game stuff is required, it's just a fairly standard mafia game... with the exception that it's kinda really bastard and probably unbalanced. That is all.

EDIT: Wait, no it's not. I don't have a co-host or a MoD, so if one of you lot would like to be either, then let me know. Well, only let me know about the MoD spot if you're actually a mod, but that's besides the point. That is all.

I'd like to put Town of Salem: Rainbow Game [15p] in the Small Game Queue.
This will be a bastard game with a semi-open setup.

EDIT: I don't have a MoD for this yet, so if anyone wants to, feel free to ask :p.

Guess it won't be a real ToS Rainbow because that, being semi-open, is not bastard. Even if some roles would fall under bastard in a closed game, when you exactly what possibilities you may have to face, it's no longer bastard.

I'll put Town of Salem: All Any [15p] after it. About time we bring ToS back a bit :p

Guess it won't be a real ToS Rainbow because that, being semi-open, is not bastard. Even if some roles would fall under bastard in a closed game, when you exactly what possibilities you may have to face, it's no longer bastard.
Well, I thought it'd be bastard... But okay, didn't know that.

I found one of the works I put into the conceptual queue almost a year ago, so please add Bulbagarden All Stars Mafia! To the Queue, its a relatively normal game with nods and roles to the people in TWR. Its a 12 player game.

EDIT: I guessed the numbers... Its actually a 16 Player game, thought I'd edit before its added to the queue. My apologies.

Last edited:
I've begun preperations for one Everybody is Mafia Mafia: Obligatory Summer Special aka Swimsuit Episode

Slating this to start on August 1st, with signups going up on July 25 (1 week to join). This one will have a lemony twist in the setup, as I'll be pre-building the game and players will have a unique method of wearing their swimsuit selecting their role from a predetermined list of sexy summer sweethearts and studs.

I know I shouldn't, and it might break a rule, but here's a sneak peek at what you can expect to feast your eyes on:

OjamaKing-JP-Anime-GX-NC-Muscle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom