• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims The OFFICIAL Claim A Video Game Character (Non-Pokémon) Thread

Nobody else would ever claim them, but I must do so, anyway. :bulbaCute:

Maca (Zelda) - @EzloSpirit 05/03/2024
Peeks (Zelda) - @EzloSpirit 05/03/2024

We can CLAIM CHARACTERS?!
HOLD THE FLYING F-

ight-

I hearby claim the following characters cause I simp for them

Victor Ashford (Palworld) - @Kimyr_Nova 12/03/2024
Vin (Cassette Beasts) - @Kimyr_Nova 12/03/2024

I know I don’t have 20 posts, but I AM here to stay, I promise you guys. I may go inactive from time to time cause of school stuff and home stuff tho.

I wish to claim:

Luigi (Super Mario Bros. series) - @Mew2 17/03/2024
Samus Aran (Metroid series) - @Mew2 17/03/2024
Ness (EarthBound) - @Mew2 17/03/2024

Never knew how much I wanted this, lol-

Sunny (Cassette Beasts) - 18/03/2024
Shallot (Dragon Ball Legends) - 18/03/2024

And last, but not least…

Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) - 18/03/2024

im so sorry marianne... i love you so much, you are my favorite character by a landslide in a series filled with amazing characters, but sometimes if u truly love someone u must give them up. especially in exchange for ur wife

Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy) - @guzmania - 27/3/24

if youd excuse us we must get back to raising our capcom-developed sons with attitude issues
edit: dammit i forgot the series. please pop that in

Back
Top Bottom