• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Claim-a-Videogame-Boss Battle Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinehollow - 3 Vergil battle (Devil May Cry 4) 14/6/15
Shinehollow - Saturos battle (on top the Mercury lighthouse) (Golden Sun) 14/6/15

Alexg23 - Second Walhart fight (Fire Emblem Awakening) - 15/6/15

Alexg23 - Third Colress battle (BW2) - 15/6/15

leetic - TV Dinnah fight (Little King's Story) 6/16/15
leetic - Third Walhart fight (Fire Emblem Awakening) 6/16/15

Infestissumam - Culex Battle (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - 6/22/15

Reila - GLaDOS (Portal) - 04/06/15
Reila - Wheatley (Portal 2) - 04/06/15

Last edited:
If I can Id like to change my claim of: Next-Gen Battle
to: CakeFairyForever - Corypheus Battle (Dragon Age Inquisition) - 7/13/15

Serverus Snope - Vol Opt (Phantasy Star Online) - Date (7/24/15)
Serverus Snope - Yogg-Saron (World of Warcraft) - Date (7/24/15)

zakisrage - Natla (Tomb Raider Anniversary) - 7/25/15
zakisrage - Yiazmat (Final Fantasy XII) - 7/25/15

Hey guys, I'm back to the forums. I'm gonna add the claims that were made while I was gone right now.

This particular claim is a bit of a spoiler for Etrian Odyssey Untold, so I am going to put it in a spoiler tag for those of you who haven't finished it like you should.

BadAssGardevoir - M.I.K.E. (Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Gir) - 7/8/15l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom