• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
After months of accidental exile, I've come and reared my scatterbrained head and posted a new chapter at long last. As always, I'll take a complete, well-thought-out review for any portion of the story, but the most recent would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Mother Hen to Eagle's Nest, Mother Hen to Eagle's Nest, the review has been received, I repeat, the review has been received, over.

Now, for my request, I've finally started getting into the real nitty-gritty of the plot in my own story, which is right here. I feel the story is short enough to warrant a full review, but if not, then I'd specifically like a review done on the chapters 6 and beyond, as that's where things start to pick up and the plot begins to be made manifest. Specifically, I want to know about my overall writing style, descriptions, story-elements and such, but any kind of in-depth review is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Posted!

I'd like a review on Agápe, either on any singular part from part 3 onward (including part 3 itself) or, if you want a longer option, everything posted so far (which might end up being the full fic, depending on when you're reviewing). I'm especially interested in your impressions of Red as a character, since it's something I'm working on.

Finally done! Part 1 Part 2

I'd like a review for any story in my misc TPP stories thread, though if you choose Night One, you should also read Prayer before it (which you don't necessarily have to review, Night One just makes more sense with Prayer read). If you're not comfortable with reading Mature stuff, though, you can choose any two adjacent chapters from my other fics Dear Nemesis (Teen) or Agápe (Teen, some Mature chapters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom