• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadow Realm's Compost Pile

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
hello hello hi hi hi... i have made my own art thread after some deliberation and god i shouldnt have done this my art sucks actually!!
but whatever maybe posting it here will give me an incentive to improve!! because i like drawing even if i'm bad at it
i have more stuff i can put up here sometime but i just have this one thing that is also three:

IMG_20230926_141504.jpg

just, like... ignore how grainy it is and that it's on the back of a yahtzee sheet of all things, i promise i'll get better pictures of them like tonight or something (both the group shot and individually if i can)
and yeah, from top to bottom they're silver, n, and guzma. i really really love them. so that's why i drew them. i guess
i know i'm bad at this please be nice-

Hey, when you gotta draw, you gotta draw, and sometimes what's available is the back of a yahtzee sheet.

These are nice! I'm impressed how clean your lines are (my sketch lines are, uh, not). I've noticed artists tend to think the worst of their own work, probably because they can see in their head how it's "supposed" to look. Usually when I get up the nerve to show my work, other people think much more highly of it than I do...and I tend not to see nearly as many flaws in artist friends' drawings as they do. And even to the extent something is legitimately bad, you can only improve by continuing to practice. It's cliché art advice, but it gets repeated a lot because it's true. Keep up the good work!

I’ll be nice, haha… this reminds me of the scribbles that I used to make back when I was in school. Yours are actually quite a bit nicer than what I came up with, and I was pretty proud of what I did; you should be, too. Keep practicing and you’ll do even greater things one day, I bet!

• Staff
im back with new trash
IMG_20231013_094720.jpg
IMG_20231013_094847.jpg
IMG_20231013_095038.jpg
IMG_20231013_094837.jpg
these were all <10 minute attempts so they look awful sorry, i just wanted to post something
ive been working on a bigger piece recently, i want to post it over the weekend i swear its a lot better than these

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom