• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Silver Spotlight *Me (Alex64) & That Guy*

"Don't need t' tell me twice... A-anyways, where were we? Weren't we goin' t' see what th' city looks like at night or somethin'...?"

The view of the city square before Rozlyn was simply breathtaking; all the lights and signs on the buildings around them provided a much different atmosphere than during the day.
"Man... this looks pretty nice," she remarked.

"Riiiiight?~" Makoto grinned, holding her hands behind her back and swaying on her feet with enough whimsy for the three of them. "This is why I love going out at night like this~"
"...Actually, the scenery reminds me-- in a weird way..." Hajime contemplated his glasses, then refocused on the city around them. "Lyn-chan, where exactly is it you're from?"

"Hm? Oh, Manhattan in New York City. Pretty urban, like this place." Grinning, she added, "Couldn't stand livin' in some place out th' middle o' th' boonies. I've always been a city girl!"

"Riiiight?~" Makoto grinned. "Me too!"
"Anyway, shouldn't we actually go somewhere instead of just standing around?" Hajime cast around, apparently searching for a physical inspiration. As his eyes passed a convenience store, he became irksomely aware that Makoto was waving to someone in that direction from behind him.
"Hey! Hey, Souta!~" she was calling at the figure emerging from the store.
Hajime cast her a look.
"...Explain?"
"What, you don't remember Souta-kun?"
"..."
"From the train..?"
"...Maybe. But if that's what I think you're referring to, that feels like it happened a year ago already. ...Or ten months, at the very least."
"That's...unnecessarily specific." She turned her attention back to Souta at this point, cutting off any further avenue for a riposte.

"Hey guys!" Souta smiled as he approached the three. "What're you doing out so late?"
"Kehehe... we could ask you th' same thing," Rozlyn grinned.
"Oh, I was just grabbing some konpeito for on the way home; I was just at a friend's place. Now, your turn."

"We were going to see if there's any truth to that whole moon thing. You've heard about that, right?~" Makoto shrugged before Souta could reply. "Well, even if you haven't, wanna come with us?"

"Eh... gonna have to pass on that one, Makoto-chan. My mom's expecting me to be back home soon. Besides, I'm not a big fan of supernatural stuff."
"Fair 'nuff. Guess we'll be seein' ya at school, then."
"Yeah, see ya around!" He paused for a moment as he turned. "Oh yeah, I saw Yuuki earlier talking with some delinquents. From what I've heard, she doesn't like the new girl-- meaning Lyn-chan-- encroaching on her popularity. I dunno what she's planning, but I'd be careful if I were you."
"Okay. Thanks fer th' heads-up."
"No problem." And with that, he walked away.
"...Man, how did I make such a big enemy on my first day of school?" Rozlyn wondered.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Hajime said with a reassuring nod. "That's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it."
"If we get to it~" Makoto grinned.

Back
Top Bottom