• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Zexy.
Things I've hosted... shouldn't we just count the things I haven't hosted? Might be fewer :p

*Briefly considers giving that EO Mafia I was going to host a jump-start, but declines*

Eh, maybe some other time. Oh, and you lot're still welcome to try and whack together a F&G Thread Mafia game, just saying. Because I'd really like to see one of those.

First of all, thanks to everybody who filled Random Messages Mafia 2 up so quickly! It started in less than two days since signups were posted, wow :)

I'd also like you to know that Baccano! Mafia is up. It may sound like too much to get into right now, but considering how quickly RM2 filled and Spring already has several people, I think it has legitimate chances of filling up within the next 20 days. It also has very interesting roles and a special modifier (that I elaborate on in the OP). Please give it a chance too. The theme might not be as known but it's a nice anime, it's about the mafia, and it's only 13 episodes; I actually suggest you watch it sometime too.

I'd also like you to know that Baccano! Mafia is up. It may sound like too much to get into right now, but considering how quickly RM2 filled and Spring already has several people, I think it has legitimate chances of filling up within the next 20 days. It also has very interesting roles and a special modifier (that I elaborate on in the OP). Please give it a chance too. The theme might not be as known but it's a nice anime, it's about the mafia, and it's only 13 episodes; I actually suggest you watch it sometime too.
Dangit Zexy you're testing me. You know I don't have time to join any games right now

Same here, I really want to join the game but I already have 3 ongoing games and 1 Sign Up right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom