• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so due to the strange state the Small Games Queue is in I ended up posting yet another game of mine in signups. Although this is a [??p] that's pretty much a placeholder, can start almost anytime with any amount of players larger than 5 (or get cancelled if I really have to do so in order to help out the other hosts get their games in at a timing they would like).

Feel free to give it a try, though. I promise that the shop mechanic will be quite interesting and a large variety of roles will be offered. Keep in mind that unlike other games currently in signups (especially Baccano! which I expect to start in April) this could start within the week.

Last edited:
inactivity is scum's best friend.
I disagree. It's much funner to be active as scum and secretly manipulate the town into imploding by using their own OC against them.
Also a very effective strategy, as you were once the target of said strategy. You, Slife, and AE all danced a merry little dance toward obliteration. All for my entertainment. :p

I disagree. It's much funner to be active as scum and secretly manipulate the town into imploding by using their own OC against them.
Also a very effective strategy, as you were once the target of said strategy. You, Slife, and AE all danced a merry little dance toward obliteration. All for my entertainment. :p
I agree. Inactivity makes the game boring. Also makes it easy for scum. That's why Pokemon starters mafia was won so well. We killed all the active members and manipulated the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom