• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Terrible Twos Tourney !!Registration now OPEN!!

I'll join :) My FC is 5114 5368 7270 but it could change soon if I use my other DS (I don't think it will, though).

I'll join :) My FC is 5114 5368 7270 but it could change soon if I use my other DS (I don't think it will, though).

Adding in, good luck!

Edit: Also, due to the OVERWHELMING responses, there most likely won't be enough to get 16 for another participant goal. If that changes within the next day, I'll open it back up. As of now, we are looking at an 8 person tourney. Bracket will be up, Friday. Good luck to all that entered!

Moody/Speed Boost Blaziken have also been decided to be banned from the tourney.

Last edited:
oh wow i forgot to enter, ive been so busy with PO laddering and other forum drama :/

I'd like to enter if its not too late, or at least enter as a sub
3138-8136-7386

oh wow i forgot to enter, ive been so busy with PO laddering and other forum drama :/

I'd like to enter if its not too late, or at least enter as a sub
3138-8136-7386

Well, I've gotten some other interested people, with all them plus you, there's almost 8 more already. I'm going to hold off on the tournament start for the weekend and see what we can do. If anything, I'll just join, and I know Blitzle said he'll jump in if we need another head. We should be good for a 16 participant tourney.

3rd and 4th place will have its own set of battles correct?

Yes there will be.

So for all those that were looking for a start this weekend, you've got one more week to perfect and theorymon.

Yay. One more week to get my new FC cuz I'm dumb and formatted my DS

Yo ET, I changed my name. It used to be Terr@, now its TerraTheCreator

I'm sorry ET, but I'll have to pull out of the tourney. I'm gonna have no computer for the next few days

When I signed up for this tourney, my username was Ninetales Fires. Now it's Articuno's Frost. Just thought id say that

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom