• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament

Byes would be fine. Your choice, though,

Let the matches Begin!

TUT.png

substitions will be allowed to enter as replacements for members whom can't play, but will only be able to replace in the first round.

round one will last a week from today, so get your battles done. extentions may be given.

Last edited:

Yugi Moto, IT'S TIME TO D-D-DUEL!

Thundagere wanna go chill in the round 2 circle? Wait for the other n00bz to catch up ya know?

VS Coolking...
or VS Johto Trainer....
Ah, I'm doomed.:) Anyhow, can't wait!

5/6 best battlers are on one side of the bracket, and unfortunately, Im in that group. I call hax.

j/k i'll be ready to beat all of them. Will contact JT and battle.

What are you complaining about? If I win this tournament, my reward is... facing Lizardman.

well, y opponent will have to contact me, seeing as i cant PM right now, or Vm really, yays for the noob to bulbagardens

Its only LM Angad. His powers can only be activated by Sena from SPPf

What, am I Sena's hitman or something? I am not unbeatable, and you guys probably won't lose; so don't worry.

Contacting my opponent.

I'm probably facing SG. I'm not as fucked?

Yeah, I think we should limit discussion in this thread to subjects relating to the tournament. Any side conversations can go in VMs or something.

JT vs. Coolking- JT
Angad vs. YugiMoto- Angad
Ragnarokalex vs. LM- LM
Zane vs. SG- SG
Noir vs. Peter- Peter
pman vs. HH- HH

Good luck to all I predicted as losers

I agree with most of those, but I think Coolking has a better shot of winning, and you are underestimating Noir.

JT vs. Coolking- JT
Angad vs. YugiMoto- Angad
Ragnarokalex vs. LM- LM
Zane vs. SG- SG
Noir vs. Peter- Peter
pman vs. HH- HH

Good luck to all I predicted as losers

Lol, I'm gonna lose ._. Unless if some miracle happens... :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom