• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament

I need Noir to contact me somehow -.-
maybe he has an account on serebii?
or could he just post here, I'm eastern standard time australia(+10 GMT) and should be on tommorrow and the next day, please get back to me

I need Noir to contact me somehow -.-
maybe he has an account on serebii?
or could he just post here, I'm eastern standard time australia(+10 GMT) and should be on tommorrow and the next day, please get back to me

just get your post count up peter, don't spam tho

Im pretty sure that that post is "spam". Try posting somewhere outside of the thread, make some friends, and get into the community. Then the whole "vm" thing will become useful.

beat johto trainer 4-0.

gg

Last edited:

GG Coolking :D He beat me, as I predicted xD I'm glad I battled him, though, because I found a weakness to my team and I can fix it. GG!

bracket updated

since only a few people have battled, im extending the deadline to saturday the 25th

Can Coolking and I go ahead and have our battle, even though not everyone in the bracket's done?

Since SG is going to Virginia with his sister and her friends I'll take over the tournament if, and only if, he dies.

Lost to Zane since SG forfeited to Zane

Last edited:

Since SG is going to Virginia with his sister and her friends I'll take over the tournament if, and only if, he dies.

Lost to Zane since SG forfeited to Zane
what?when did I say I was going to virginia? I just went to the shore for the day yesterday...
and yeah I told zane that I would forfiet to him.

Beat Terra and Terra, you wont take over even if he dies

ok zane I'll edit the bracket

and whats going on with everyone else's battles?

This is the final extension, after this no more will be given.
you have 1 week from this post to get your match done.
if you don't post your activity here, i will randomly select pairings to go to the next round who havn't posted activity.

Last edited:
Re: The Upgraded Tournament-FINAL EXTENSION

Yugi doesn't seem to be responding to me.

Re: The Upgraded Tournament-FINAL EXTENSION

round 1 has ended

Angad is going to the next round since he posted his activity, and yugi hasn't...
coin flips:
peter red dragonite
pman

coin flip was completly random.
I'm sorry for HH and nior but it was the best way to decide a winner atm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
round two has begun.
you have a week from this post to battle.
extensions may be given.

TUT.png

Re: The Upgraded Tournament-round two

Might as well get it over with.

Re: The Upgraded Tournament-round two

As much as I hate to say it, I'm going to have to resign. I can never catch coolking online and I'm going to be a few thousand feet off the ground for the next few days. :). Sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom