• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Workshop Challenge: Pokemon Movie Pitch

Re: The Fairground Quiz: Quiz One Has Begun!

@Vivillon: I posted what I was given by the author, and something like the chapter number I did not think I would need to check. Apologises for that, but it seems you were smart enough to get past it anyway!

I could've sworn I typed chapter 18 in the PM... And you worded the question wrong too. It was supposed to be "How many paths to Lost Hyrule does Daphnes say have been found" not "how many paths does Daphnes say have been found." But if this was a mistake on my part too, then damn did I mess up...

How embarrassing...

I gave a question because my Zelda fic has gotten the least amount of attention overall out of all my fics. But it looks like no one cared enough about to review it. :(

Quiz Two is coming back this Monday! At about 12 my time I will open things for people to submit their questions for the next Quiz :) If you submitted one last time, you can do so again this time as it is first in, first served, and since it took a while to get submissions last time I would prefer people to just submit if they have a question. And to clarify, you can submit from later in your story if you would prefer, you would just need to specify the chapter the question is from.

Also this quiz, we will trial making it a week long affair and the winner will be randomly selected after a week from those who submit the right answers, otherwise the quiz ends too quickly.

So time to get thinking of a question!

Oh, neato! I'll submit a question for a different story this time, to keep things interesting. ^^

My favorite time of the month is back!

Could the original post be edited to update to the current rules?

They will be once the second round has commenced, as the rules will be reposted anyway :)

So we have to get the questions right and hope we are picked? xD

Yes, which gives people a rather higher chance of winning. It also means that more stories will actually get read, otherwise one person reads them all and wins and other people stop reading. This time will be simply a trial to see if that works

Just to clarify, you can submit questions on MONDAY, not now.

Also @kintsugi, you have never claimed your prize from last time

Question submission is now open. If you submitted a question before I posted this message, you will need to send it in again to ensure we are all on an even playing field.

- Questions that come from the first 10,000 words of your story do not require the chapter title in the question. You can submit questions that come from after the first 10,000 words, but you must state in the question what chapter the answer is in.
- All questions you submit must have the answers attached and a link to the relevant chapter to check. Any question submitted without these will go ignored.
- You can submit a question even if you submitted one last time, and you can still compete even if you submit a question: there will be a bonus question to answer for those that submit.

Start submitting NOW!

Last edited:
Re: The Fairground Quiz: Quiz Two Submissions Open

I resubmitted, AT. ^^

I do get the PM's, I don't need to be told in here that you submitted or resubmitted. The quiz is also meant to be a bit of a surprise, so letting people know you've entered your story does not really help things ;)

I decided to submit a question, hopefully there's no problems with the submission.

I do get the PM's, I don't need to be told in here that you submitted or resubmitted. The quiz is also meant to be a bit of a surprise, so letting people know you've entered your story does not really help things ;)

But they don't know which story I've entered with...lol

But they don't know which story I've entered with...lol

I am simply saying we do not need to flood this thread with people announcing they have entered, and while you may have one than one story, other people do not.

Oh I know, I was only saying.

There are still four spaces open in the quiz. If you want to promote your work and have a bit of fun at the same time, then send me in a question taking from one of your stories and get in on the fun :)

The Quiz will begin in two days so that it wraps up before the Awards begin in a fortnight. We still only have six questions: however many empty slots there are left, I will simply fill with questions from my own work. Do not miss out on this opportunity to get people reading your story! If you know of a good story on the site that you think needs more attention, message that author and let them know about this opportunity. You have two days to enter - do not miss out!

The Quiz has now begun! We only have nine questions for you this time: hopefully next time we will hit the full ten!

1: In Chapter Nine of The Long Walk, Meowth refers to Eve four times but never by name. What does he call her?
2: What’s the name of Alex’s Golurk in Wonders of Unova?
3: How old is Annie in Love and Other Nightmares?
4: In Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus, what country is Aracai from?
5: What ten star ships are mentioned by name during the Second Battle of Kuat in Origin: The Rising?
6: In Chapter 33 of Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness, what is the name of the tactic Leyon uses in the battle to reclaim Cilae’s capital of Jerusa?
7: What is Sai’s hometown in Survival Project?
8: In Unpredictable, what is the name of the mountain range west of Pewter City?
9: What is the first move Mr. Mime uses in Chapter 67 of How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps?

Bonus Question:
In Chapter Twenty Two of Dawn of Darkness, what two legendaries are seen fighting?

You have a week to get your entries into me. Only does who submitted questions have to answer the Bonus one (though by all means feel free to read Dawn of Darkness anyway :p) Whoever gets all the answers correct will receive a number based on when they entered (i.e., the first person to enter with all answers correct will be Number One), and I will find a system to pick a winner from there :) Good reading and good luck!

Last edited:
Re: The Fairground Quiz: Quiz Two Has Begun!

You have a bit over a day left to read and submit your answers, so if you haven't started yet, now is the time to get cracking!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom