• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Til Dawn [PRP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's to summon a demon named Baalzefranc, and whoever summons him has to be his bride. I mean, he probably could send your enemies to the underworld, but I don't see any gains in summoning this guy. He's a gluttony demon. Though I think he has the ability to create an army of the dead to unleash havoc on. " Talia called out once again, "We just call him Frank cause his name is a mouthful."

Mallory just blinked.

Winter spoke up. "It's true."

He blinked again. "You people are nuts."

"I wouldn't tell you that if it wasn't true." Talia commented.

Mallory just raised an eyebrow. "And who are you, anyway?" He asked pointedly at Talia. He had finally taken notice of their new addition.

Winter chimed in. "Newbie."

He only nodded. "Say you're right," he rolled his eyes at his own words. "Say there's a demon or whatever here. What exactly are you gonna do about it?"

"See, if you're crazy enough to even summon him," Talia replied, "Then whatever happens is out of my control. When Frank picks his bride, he's not leaving. The logical thing to do is to stop him from being summoned at all, and catch the people who want to use an army of the dead to cause havoc."

Mallory tapped on his desk. "I'm giving you the case file," he said.

"If it turns out you're shilling us out of our time, you won't have time to regret it," he said to them. Then, he handed the file to Artemis.

"Solve the mystery, give us the signal, and we'll make the arrest."

A hand slapped Artemis' ass. "So did I," said an officer as he passed by with a smirk.

"Well then," Winter said with raised eyebrows. "Rood."

"Well, we can tell who's desperate around here," Talia replied with a slight laugh.

"Good thing I don't have that issue," Talia laughed slightly before looking at Artemis, "Though, we should head back and take a good look at those files."

"Genes aren't everything you know," Talia remarked as she looked at Artemis. "Well, lead the way then."

They had picked up donuts along the way. Winter snagged a glazed one and took a bite before speaking. "A ritual, maybe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom