• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trying to identify the 2 boxes I possess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wubbies

Reaction score
I was in Japan in 2001. I bought two boxes of Pokemon Cards in the Jusco store there. They still in the cellophane wrapper with the Japanese price stickers on them (900 yen). Even the boxes say "for sale in Japan only".

I used the Google translate app on my phone to translate the text on the boxes. It says they are "Ngutsugu Edition". Each box it says contains a half set (30 cards), one Basic Energy Card, Pokemon Card, and Trainer Card (5 Cards). ( I am not completely trusting the translator here on the contents but it is the best deciphering I could do with it.)

I have attached a picture of the front of the box. Both boxes are identical.

Can anyone tell me anything about these boxes? Thanks

13699487_10153924411191731_1930935369_o.jpg
box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom