• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two Truths and a Lie!

Yup. A?

1. I’m planning on adding a Minior evo in Pokémon: Seasons
2. I’m planning on adding a Drampa evo in Pokémon: Seasons
3. I’m planning on adding a Turtonator evo in Pokémon: Seasons
I know this one if more so guessing, but bear with me here
B the one you want to B

hmmm 2,2? As I do not know as I create the world

I'm gonna guess 2, I feel like you've said you don’t really remember how to play at least cello, so idk if you'd really remember others either.
nope it was 3, i'm not allergic to anything

1. i'm taking three art classes simultaneously: 3d art, fine art and art workshop
2. i'm not averse to the taste of blood.
3. sableye for some reason has become tied as my favorite pokemon super recently (like past 3 days recently)

B the one you want to B

hmmm 2,2? As I do not know as I create the world
What are your questions? And wrong; it’s C. Oh, wait, I didn’t realize Toast responded lol

1?

1. There’s someone I like
2. I have 3 separate profile posts on Smogon
3. I have a shiny Alpha

Last edited:
2?
Imma say 3 because it sounds like a lot of dreaming material.
Nope. The helperman thing in real world was real

1. I have never broke a bone
2. I have scars on both my elbows that aren't very big but are very obvious
3. i have never had my fingers shut in the door

2?

Nope. The helperman thing in real world was real

1. I have never broke a bone
2. I have scars on both my elbows that aren't very big but are very obvious
3. i have never had my fingers shut in the door

1. Excluding birth and the cutting of the umbilical cord, I’ve had surgery before
2. I have 11 siblings
3. I have a TON of friends (outside Bulbagarden, Smogon, and Showdown, of course)

..2?? that is a LOT of siblings, but also a very specific number, so.. i'm tossing it out there, at any rate

1. while it's no secret that i struggle with entomophobia, i have a significant fear of ladybeetles in particular
2. my first fictional crush was celica from fire emblem
3. my current favorite song has a title a bit too graphic for this website

I’m gonna say…. 2? I’m pretty sure you’ve said 1 is true iirc and…idk it seems right

1. The whole idea for my pokeverse Kalos came from a very bright green glow stick
2. Favourite Taylor swift song is from the midnights album and I’ve themed my profile around it before
3. I’ve never dyed my hair before but I really want to

I’m gonna say…. 2? I’m pretty sure you’ve said 1 is true iirc and…idk it seems right

1. The whole idea for my pokeverse Kalos came from a very bright green glow stick
2. Favourite Taylor swift song is from the midnights album and I’ve themed my profile around it before
3. I’ve never dyed my hair before but I really want to
1. You wouldn’t lie about Taylor Swift lol, and by you’re current avatar, no for no. 3
..2?? that is a LOT of siblings, but also a very specific number, so.. i'm tossing it out there, at any rate

1. while it's no secret that i struggle with entomophobia, i have a significant fear of ladybeetles in particular
2. my first fictional crush was celica from fire emblem
3. my current favorite song has a title a bit too graphic for this website
I actually have that many siblings lol. It’s actually no. 3

1. I hate Flamigo
2. I love Slowpoke
3. I don’t draw very much

I'm gonna say...3.

I’m going to say that number three is the lie
Alas, no. My grandfather really did that. The lie was, unfortunately, number 2. I was supposed to go to IREX back in December, but that was torpedoed last minute by the company president.

1. I own and wear a set of WWII dog tags, complete with a can opener. Whenever I am operating heavy machinery at work, I tuck them under my shirt, so that they don't get caught in the machine and strangle me. I have them on a silver chain that was bought for me by my parents for my 21st birthday. I also wear my silver wedding ring and a silver Star of David on the same chain. I used to actually wear my wedding ring on my finger, but, since I'm left handed, that resulted in the ring almost getting lost in the guts of one of our display demos during a trade show.

2. I used to take Tai Kwon Do as a kid. I was very aggressive at sparring, to the point where they made me spar against older students who were at least two full belt ranks above me. I sparred against red belts as a yellow belt, and black belts as a green belt. The reason they did that was because I would constantly pummel people of the same age and rank as me, so I had to fight against opponents with more skills and longer arms and legs to make it somewhat fair. I lost more than I won, but hey, I actually managed to win sometimes. I could never attend the tournaments, because they were always on my Sabbath, which sucks. I lost interest shortly before my 13th birthday, after failing the test to get my blue belt. That was part of my first bout of depression in the immediate aftermath of my paternal grandmother's death.

3. I once got food poisoning from my own cooking. I was in Detroit for a trade show, and there are no kosher restaurants out there, so I had to bring my own food. I made lasagna. My coworker and I drove out to Detroit, and had all my food in a cooler, to make sure it wouldn't spoil. I got to the hotel, and my food was all still cold. I put it in the hotel's fridge, which felt like it was cold, but that's because it was the middle of August, and it was over 90F outside, so everything felt cold in comparison. Turns out, the fridge was broken, and I ate spoiled lasagna the following day. I felt horrible the entire drive home (luckily, my coworker was driving). We finally got back to the office, and I still had to drive home from there. The drive home took about 45 minutes. I walked in my front door, headed straight to the bathroom, and puked my guts out. I did not go to work the following day, had a very miserable weekend, and still did not return to work the following Monday.

I'm gonna say...3.

Alas, no. My grandfather really did that. The lie was, unfortunately, number 2. I was supposed to go to IREX back in December, but that was torpedoed last minute by the company president.

1. I own and wear a set of WWII dog tags, complete with a can opener. Whenever I am operating heavy machinery at work, I tuck them under my shirt, so that they don't get caught in the machine and strangle me. I have them on a silver chain that was bought for me by my parents for my 21st birthday. I also wear my silver wedding ring and a silver Star of David on the same chain. I used to actually wear my wedding ring on my finger, but, since I'm left handed, that resulted in the ring almost getting lost in the guts of one of our display demos during a trade show.

2. I used to take Tai Kwon Do as a kid. I was very aggressive at sparring, to the point where they made me spar against older students who were at least two full belt ranks above me. I sparred against red belts as a yellow belt, and black belts as a green belt. The reason they did that was because I would constantly pummel people of the same age and rank as me, so I had to fight against opponents with more skills and longer arms and legs to make it somewhat fair. I lost more than I won, but hey, I actually managed to win sometimes. I could never attend the tournaments, because they were always on my Sabbath, which sucks. I lost interest shortly before my 13th birthday, after failing the test to get my blue belt. That was part of my first bout of depression in the immediate aftermath of my paternal grandmother's death.

3. I once got food poisoning from my own cooking. I was in Detroit for a trade show, and there are no kosher restaurants out there, so I had to bring my own food. I made lasagna. My coworker and I drove out to Detroit, and had all my food in a cooler, to make sure it wouldn't spoil. I got to the hotel, and my food was all still cold. I put it in the hotel's fridge, which felt like it was cold, but that's because it was the middle of August, and it was over 90F outside, so everything felt cold in comparison. Turns out, the fridge was broken, and I ate spoiled lasagna the following day. I felt horrible the entire drive home (luckily, my coworker was driving). We finally got back to the office, and I still had to drive home from there. The drive home took about 45 minutes. I walked in my front door, headed straight to the bathroom, and puked my guts out. I did not go to work the following day, had a very miserable weekend, and still did not return to work the following Monday.
No. And 1? That one I find kinda unbelievable and it has the least amount of words

1. I have a 17 year old teacup toy poodle
2. I have a Pixilart account
3. I am very physically active

guessing 3..?

mhm about 1, but 3 is the lie here. "non-breath oblige" is a pretty tame phrase, after all!

sorry for not answering sooner LOL: it's 1! i got into pkmn by my own accord. (i actually have over 40 cousins, by the way!)

1. i have four bookshelves in my room, all of them stuffed to the brim (as in, overflowing). reading has been one of my biggest hobbies ever since i was very young, and even now it's second place behind gaming.
2. my favorite pokemon used to be lucario for about the first year i was into pokemon, but i ended up becoming lukewarm on it over time and now (as of the past year) actively dislike it, despite gen iv having introduced many of my favorite pocket monsters of all time.
3. my most-played game is ssbu at roughly 980 hours. my three most-played characters are cloud, ken, and pythra in that order.

um… 3? I feel like the most played characters are wrong
1. You wouldn’t lie about Taylor Swift lol, and by you’re current avatar, no for no. 3
Actually it was 2, the song I was hinting at was mastermind (which isnt my favourite, but it’s still awesome. My favourite song Is getaway car from reputation, and I’ve never themed my profile around it!)

1. I’ve never travelled outside of North America
2. I still go to school with someone that was in my class in kindergarten
3. least favourite Taylor swift album is fearless

Gonna go with 3.
No. And 1? That one I find kinda unbelievable and it has the least amount of words
Nope. The lie was number 3. And, even then, the lie was that the trade show was in Grand Rapids, not Detroit.
As a couple of fun facts, this was something that could have potentially been verified.
The first one could be verified by looking at PNG!ME, which shows me wearing the dog tags:
Engie.png
They belonged to my paternal grandfather. The same one from the shortest bike lesson story.
A quick check on Google could have revealed that there are kosher restaurants in the Detroit area.

Anyway, let's see...

1. When I was about to graduate from high school, my science teacher gave me some valuable advice. He said: "No matter where you go, never eat the yellow snow."

2. I have a very large Lego collection. At an estimate, I would say that I have somewhere upwards of 300 unique sets, dating back to the 1990s.

3. In college, I had a pet cockatiel that I named Kasha Farfel Carbonate. KFC for short. She was absolutely adorable, and I still miss her to this day.

2? (...in all sincerity, I've been ninja'd, but even after reading the answers I'm sticking with this)

1) In terms of main characters, I tend to gravitate towards imperfect one with vices (E.g. Wario, Kyoko Sakura, Bender Rodriguez, Karma Akabane, Sterling Archer)... just as I also tend to hover towards focus characters that at least start of as idyllic or innocent (E.g. Leopold "Butters" Stotch, Phosphophyllite)
2) The first pets I ever owned as a child were goldfish; the first ones I had chosen were a black-colored one named Coca-Cola and a white-and-red one named Diet.
3) Not counting the two generations I had missed; I had never intentionally skipped a mainline Pokemon game.

I think I’ll go with two?

1. One year for Halloween, I put a bucket on my head and said I was a soldier
2. A fire extinguisher once went off in the back of a car I was in so I had to stay at my aunt’s place
3. I accidentally ate some mushrooms because the server gave me my grandma’s soup

Back
Top Bottom