• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two Truths and a Lie!

3..? ii thought you said once that you weren't a math guy
um… 3? I feel like the most played characters are wrong
nope, it was 1! i only have three bookshelves d: (and if anything i think the characters are what gives it away as the truth)

1. my favorite meat is chicken
2. my bbcf main is rachel
3. the most recent concert i attended featured the band journey

3? I really don't know, so I picked random
Nope, it was 3. I really have never broken a bone, but I have got my hand slammed in a door a lot.

1. I seem to be incredibly talented at lucid dreaming, and I just started trying a month ago
2. I am not scared of the hulk
3. I have gotten a injury once that required staples on my head to fix

2. And if you're not, you'd better be. You never know when he might be watching you...or replying to your posts on the forums.
2? (...in all sincerity, I've been ninja'd, but even after reading the answers I'm sticking with this)
It's actually probably closer to 400+ but the lie was actually number 1. My history teacher gave me that advice. God rest his wonderful soul.

1. I graduated high school with a class of about 40. Only 11 of us were guys, and that was just under double the 6 we started out with as freshman.

2. The only reason I asked the girl who would become my wife out is because my best friend threatened me. She said: "if you don't ask her out this weekend, I'm going to fly to Madison and kick your ass." I knew she meant it, and she was quite capable of so doing.

3. I met Stan Lee at one of the local comic cons that I attended. There was a long line at his booth, but it was very worth the wait. He was an absolute delight to meet, and I got him to autograph my Incredible Hulk yarmulke (Jewish skullcap, for those who don't know that word).

1. It seems the most normal and, for some reason, that makes me think it's the most likely to be a damned lie.

1?

1. I like ants
2. I don’t like being alone
3. I can always keep myself occupied
Yeah u were ritght lol

1. I wear glasses
2. I have a penny from the 1950s that I just randomly found among my coins
3. I love Vegemite

2? And what the heck is Vegemite? Do you mean Bergmite or something?

1. i've had an obsession with clowns for multiple years
2. i can label any country on a world map
3. i'm really good at math
No, it was 3. I get bored super easily, so I constantly check Bulbagarden and hope for a notification lol

1. I love Dragon Ball Z
2. I have heritage from all over the world except China/Japan/Antarctica
3. I am Christian

I think I’ll go with two?
It's 3. I intentionally skipped over Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee because I was deeply irritated over the Gen 1 favoritism and my general dislike towards Pikachu and Eevee. While I'm more open to a hypothetical Let's Go installment representing a different generation, to this day I still haven't played LGPE and would rather play FireRed/LeafGreen.

1) I had vanquished the ORAS Elite Four rematch using just a Darkrai once. For some reason.
2) I have never had White Castle or Whataburger in my life.
3) In one thread, I had roleplayed as characters affiliated with what amounts to an extraterrestrial Ultra Space cult.

..i'll guess 1? i know you're indifferent to darkrai, though some assume otherwise. (perhaps this is a trick question of sorts...)

3? I really don't know, so I picked random
good guess: i suppose it was a bit unfair of me to reference blazblue, the community of which i don't believe has much of an overlap with the bulbagarden userbase, but i happen to main kokonoe! rachel is one of my pockets, though.

1. the most recent anime i have caught up with in full (as of current; this does not necessarily mean that the series in question is finished!) is chainsaw man.
2. my third favorite pokemon introduced in generation vii is salazzle.
3. the game i own the most copies of is street fighter iii: third strike.

The first one is the lie? I'm almost positive the second one is true, honestly no idea about the third one, but street fighter III somehow does sound like it's a fighting game and you're a well known fighting game fan, so it has me unsuspecting.. The first one is the most detailed and it might as well be true, but I don't have a better idea, I need to guess there, so 1. 's my guess!

I’m gonna say B is the lie. You drink tea daily.
A very very late reply, but no, the lie was C! It was an 'honest lie', I haven't hidden anything in the details; I like black tea with milk!!

A) I have three goldfish <3
B) I never sleep with my socks on!!
C) My favourite kind of rice is round grain rice!

C

It's 3. I intentionally skipped over Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee because I was deeply irritated over the Gen 1 favoritism and my general dislike towards Pikachu and Eevee. While I'm more open to a hypothetical Let's Go installment representing a different generation, to this day I still haven't played LGPE and would rather play FireRed/LeafGreen.

1) I had vanquished the ORAS Elite Four rematch using just a Darkrai once. For some reason.
2) I have never had White Castle or Whataburger in my life.
3) In one thread, I had roleplayed as characters affiliated with what amounts to an extraterrestrial Ultra Space cult.
Nope! It’s one! I don’t even watch Dragonball Z

1. I don’t play or watch sports
2. I hate crowds
3. I got Twitter just to make a request to a YouTuber

2...? Well, the above user is banned, so... idk.

..i'll guess 1? i know you're indifferent to darkrai, though some assume otherwise. (perhaps this is a trick question of sorts...)

good guess: i suppose it was a bit unfair of me to reference blazblue, the community of which i don't believe has much of an overlap with the bulbagarden userbase, but i happen to main kokonoe! rachel is one of my pockets, though.

1. the most recent anime i have caught up with in full (as of current; this does not necessarily mean that the series in question is finished!) is chainsaw man.
2. my third favorite pokemon introduced in generation vii is salazzle.
3. the game i own the most copies of is street fighter iii: third strike.

You got bamboozled, my friend.

It's 2; There indeed isn't either one of those locations where I'm located, but I have had visited Texas for a month in my childhood and had a Whataburger shake; and while White Castles technically don't exist where I live; there are frozen White Castle sandwiches sold in grocery stores.

1) Excluding Pokemon titles; Pikmin 4 was the game I had the most playtime in 2023

2) My order of favorite 3D platformer Mario titles goes: Super Mario Galaxy +2 > Super Mario 64 > Super Mario Sunshine

3) I have written they/them characters for a long time, and my original muse behind this was the Len'en Project: most characters in this independently produced series are portrayed with neutral/ambiguous gender presentation.

I say three

A. I’ve been to the hospital when I was younger because I ran face first into a wooden dresser
B. I’ve been on tumblr on a fire stick tv and an Amazon echo
C. I ate a book cover when I was four

I have no idea what Starset is, so I'll guess and say 2.

1. I have autism.
2. I've never been on a roller coaster.
3. I have depression.
Uhhh 2
Also when you click on my pfp look at the banner, I LOVE STARSET
STARSET is a rock band
Anyways never broken a bone-

1. I found a song that I thought was classical but it’s actually a really good rock song
2. I play Sea of Stars
3. I’ve had surgery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom