• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down Chapter 65: My Hero Academia vs RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time Breaker

Retired
Reaction score
Hello! Glad you stopped by to check out the 65th edition of Up vs Down!

In this version, we have two very popular series that aren't particularly related to each other but I kinda wanted something balanced so uh...

Anyway! There are some important rules to follow whilst playing the game.
  • All standard Bulbagarden forum rules apply.
  • The game count starts at 250. Each player raises or lowers the count by 1 in each post.
  • Team Up may only count up to 500.
  • Team Down may only count down to 0.
  • You may choose to side with either team, but you can't change sides once you've chosen.
  • No ping-ponging, which simply means that you cannot post again until at least two people have posted after your most recent post.
With that in mind, it's time to introduce the competing teams!

Although it's totally optional, I'd greatly appreciate you mentioning me @Subarashii in your first post so I can add you to the list below.

A Japanese shōnen anime based on a Japanese shōnen manga!
Team Up: My Hero Academia
b3hfWuC.jpg

Heroes & Heroines:
@Max1996
@MegaPod
@SoaringDylan
@The Light
@Yours Truly

An original anime-styled American web series based on... originality!
Team Down: RWBY
ffwrqeX.jpg

Huntsmen & Huntresses:
@CheffOfGames
@Fluttershy of Light
@Lone_Garurumon
@noworry
@Subarashii
@Zexy

(Side note: If you haven't seen either of these series, I'd highly recommend checking them out; however, this isn't required for playing.)

Now, enough words - let's get started!

Last edited:
I tried watching RBWY once. I didn't enjoy it.

I also tried watching My Hero Academia once. I really enjoyed it.

Thus I have a feeling @Subarashii (and everyone else I guess) probably has a pretty good idea what side I'm going to choose.

249 mirror tell me something tell me who's the loneliest of all..
#WeissIsBestGirl

Nononononono, you can not put two of my favorite shows against each other! I can't pick between these two...

So eh... Penny vs Deku... Well, since RWBY killed of my favorite character I'll have to go Boku no Hero Academia.

Well, I suppose I'll join Team Down to get this moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom