• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down v58: NEW PokePower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello and welcome to Round 58 of Up vs Down!

This time, with Theme Revival, it is the comeback of the very first themed UvD I hosted: Ash-Greninja vs Mega Charizard X!

ORIGINAL: June 28, 2016
NEW: May 9, 2017

The Rules:
-All standard BMGf rules apply
-No ping-pongs, you must wait until at least 2 people have posted since your last post before you may post again
-The game's count begins at 250
-Mega Charizard X's Mega Lizards count upwards with the goal of reaching 500
-Ash-Greninja's Battle Bond Warriors count downwards with the goal of reaching 0
-Please mention me with @Max1996 when you make your first post, so I know which one you're playing for so that I know to add you to the teams.

Teams

Ash-Greninja's Battle Bond Warriors (Goal: 0)
Max1996
Lone_Garurumon
Ebail
poke trey
AnimePsyclone
Zexy
Fluttershy of Light
Firox Jyotis
Ereshkigal
Jin Kirigiri
Pika_pika42

Mega Charizard X's Mega Lizards (Goal: 500)
MegaPod12
Rainbow Cloud
Derpghost
Chibster
Pikochu
Midorikawa
Yours Truly

Let this Revived Round BEGIN!
index.php

Last edited:
I will firmly side with Ash-Greninja, since everyone knows that MegaZard X sucks, and Y is the cool one.
BTW @Max1996, use the "none" option for returning to normal colour, instead of just clocking Black. Since I can barely see it with Distortion World, so anybody using BG Classic or SkullGarden will have hell trying to see it.

247. The Ash-Greninja side name has been changed from what it was in v34 to reflect the official name given to the Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom