• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia US Presidents Mafia I - Endgame: President's Day 13/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, I would expect the Vigilante, if it would exist, to have more than 1 shot, else their role would be strictly worse than yours. Infinite was too much, even anything above 3x would be too much (as it would mean 4x + town kills), so 2x made the most sense... but even then, 3 vig kills are too much.

Interesting note.

I not for vig killing me, I was going to use the doc protection failing on caps as a means to try to make the town leaders look somewhat scummy. Make it seem like one was mafia. Had whole arguments planned out. Mostly for chaos and last ditch efforts.

Also considered claiming to be BP that had got hit N1, but figured it was already claimed and humans claim was just so out there.

My plan was just to make a claim to survive Day 3... The game was already a win for Town.

His claim didn't ping me as immediately scummy because there was no Miller and mafia Roleblocker had died. He was still one of the suspects we would weed out with the vig kills N3, though.

I'm sure ME could add you to the participants to see it's contents.

Congrats town, you played really well, I drew too much attention to myself on day 1, though I still wouldn't have publicly revealed my role in that situation even if I were town.
No one would. One vote isn't any pressure and it wasn't like olive was cleared.

There really isn't much you can do once you have a cop check against you, unless you claimed Miller beforehand. Claiming Miller as scum can be dangerous if there is an actual Miller in the game.
The strategy you did, CC-ing the Cop, is one that I employed in The 100 Mafia, which, ultimately, led to the outing of both Flavor Cops and the Doctor which helped my teammates, specifically @WolfOwl, salvage a win from a bad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom