• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Flame, please!

Waiter, there's a bunch of magic stones in my soup.

"They're the anchor stones for the portal to the Elemental Plane of Soup."

Waiter, the chef's recipe book is in my soup!

Uh? I don't know what you're talking about.

Waiter, zombie versions of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is in my soup.

Well, they do say that the soup is to die for.

Waiter, there's, like, pot in my soup, and it's, like, really great and all, and can I have a dozen hoagies to go with it?

"Chef! We have a Code... Code... Look, someone put a *^%&ing Geass on the soup, okay?"

Waiter, there's a blindfold kick-back type of game in my soup. Whereas you look left and I fall right. I think you think I don't know what you did to my meal. So I'm going to take my time, wait my turn, and hang you up, and out to dry.

Last edited:
The waiter never arrives.

Waiter, there's a pair of goggles in my soup! They look like they came straight off a helmet.

Eh, don't worry about it, the food acheiving sentience happens all the time 'round here.

Waiter, my soup seems to have become sapient.

"Well, you asked for our Origin Soup!"

Waiter, life is adapting to its environment in my soup!

Back
Top Bottom