• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

C-3PO! Knock that off!

Waiter, my soup is flowing down a staircase designed by MC Escher. Is it ever gonna reach bottom?

"Sir, you did order our endless soup special."

Waiter, there's a paradox-created clone of Max1996 in my soup.

"Sir, you asked for our most expensive soup."

Waiter, there's an echo in my soup. Waiter, there's an echo in my soup. Waiter, there's an echo in my soup.

Don't get caught in her web!

Waiter, there is a rather dark joke in my soup.

Nice theme! Also, did you just spoil my Xenoblade Chronicles experience? You monster!
Please don't give infractions for this. This is mere roleplaying and is not for offending the user above.

Waiter, there's an Ultra Wormhole in my soup!

Well, they do say that it's "out of this world."

Waiter, could you tell Moses to stop parting my soup?

"I'm sorry, sir, but that is standard with our Exodus Special."

Waiter, there is an infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup infinite loop in my soup...

Back
Top Bottom