• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

So that's where the kid's toy went, let me take it back to him.

Waiter, there's Popplio's balloons in my soup!

We weren't supposed to serve that. It's full of mucus.

Waiter, there's an Evoker in my soup!

We used it to open the wine and chop the ingredients at the same time. Brilliant, right?
Well, 'evoke' it out of here.
... Well, I would put an image here but I don't know how Bulbagarden would actually take to showing this sort of imagery on the site. For reference, it was to do with Persona 3, and that's all I'll say about it.

Waiter, there's a muffin in my soup!

Stop laughing, sir.

... Well, I would put an image here but I don't know how Bulbagarden would actually take to showing this sort of imagery on the site. For reference, it was to do with Persona 3, and that's all I'll say about it.
You would't happen to be referring to that cast evoking Personas by "shooting" themselves in the head, right?
Speaking of Persona...

Waiter, there's a talking cat in my soup!

Are you saying we passed a lot of gas?
You would't happen to be referring to that cast summoning Personas by "shooting" themselves in the head, right?
That is precisely what I mean. Most people would probably mistake it for a real gun at first glance, and even though it's all tied into the themes of the story, out of context I don't think it'd be very nice imagery for those who don't know what's going on. Very few Persona users have Evokers that do not resemble a pistol, like Koromaru and Aigis.

Waiter, there's a giant flying sheep in my soup!

Are you on something, sir?

"Sakamoto!" Hopefully someone seen Nichijou to get that.
What's interesting is that the last name of one of the playable characters in Persona 5 (Which I referenced with the talking cat) is also Sakamoto. And no, I did not see Nichijou.

Waiter, there is a tarot card in my soup!

Jeff, stop bringing your fortune telling stuff to work. also you die in two days

Waiter, there is no soup in my soup.

Sir, you're drunk. That's a new iPad, not a bowl of soup.

Waiter, there's a mirror universe in my soup!

I blame the aliens since they're totally the ones who built the things anyway.

Waiter, there's a conspiricy theory in my soup.

What? ConsPIRACY? O lord, save the taylor swift music!

Waiter, 42 is my soup.
I didn't forget 'in'

Back
Top Bottom