• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Players Contact List (Timezones, IM and QuickTopic) - Staff Bios Now Included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
In order to facilitate communications between players during the games, we have listed the willing section regulars here with their timezones and, if applicable, their usernames in any Instant Messaging (IM) services and QuickTopic (QT). If you want to be added to this list, post in this thread with the relevant information and a moderator will add you.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is voluntary. You do not need to put your details in.

Some information may be obsolete. If you notice that some of the information displayed here about you is obsolete, feel free to message us so that we edit accordingly. Also, we would rather display all timezones in GMT format. Also, when it comes to Discord information, please include the 4-digit tag so fellow players can contact you. Your username is case-sensitive and the correct format in order to add friends is Example#0000,

AussieEevee
Timezone: GMT+8
Discord: heroicpooch #3149
twitter: @Aussie_Eevee Link
yahoo: heroicpooch
AIM: heroicpooch
gmail: [email protected]
Bulbagarden IRC: heroicpooch
QT: HeroicPooch

avananemos

Timezone: GMT-8/GMT-7 (depends on DST)
Discord: avananemos#7986

Calvin ッ
Timezone: GMT
Discord: Calvin#7767
QT: -Equinox-

CheffOfGames
Timezone: GMT +1
Discord: CheffOfGames#7878

CrackFox
QT: crackfox91

DarthWolf13
Timezone: GMT+1
Discord: DarthWolf13#3192

Doctor Floptopus
Skype: Flipgbh (message her here before trying to contact her there)
Discord: Flipgbh#0781
QT: Flipgbh

Dragel
Timezone: GMT-6

DrumBeats
Timezone: GMT-4
Skype: wrdrumbeats (message him here before trying to contact him there)
QT: DrumBeats

Elementar
Timezone: GMT +10 (+11 with DST)
QT: Elementar

Elieson
Timezone: GMT-5
Discord: Elieson#4395

Feenie
QT: Momoka

FinalArcadia
QT: FinalArcadia

Froakie
QT: croag

frozen.palisades
Skype name: those-stars-in-your-eyes
QT: Theobroma

Hachidori
Timezone: GMT-8
QT: Hachidori

harryheart
QT: harryheart

HumanDawn
QT: human

jackatlasred
Timezone: GMT+7
QT: jackatlasred

jda95
Timezone: GMT+10
QT: jda95

jdthebud
Timezone: GMT-8 (GMT-7 during Daylight Savings Time)
Discord: jdthebud#2509

Jin Kirigiri
Timezone: GMT+8
Discord: The Force of Nature#0082
QuickTopic: The Force of Nature

jokool
QT: jokool

Jolty Febe
QT: jfpe07

longhair75
QT: LH75

lovandra
Timezone: GMT+7
Discord: lovandra#5716

Maniacal Engineer
QT: Maniacal Engineer
Discord: Maniacal Engineer#9205

mariowie
QT: mariowie

Master Mew
QT: Master Mew

Max1996
Discord: Max1996#2744

MegaPod12
QT: MegaPod12
Discord: MegaPod12 #8371

Midorikawa
QT: Midorikawa

Mijzelffan
QT: Mijzelffan

Mintaka
Timezone: GMT+9
QT: Mintaka

Neonsands
Timezone: GMT+4
QT: Neonsands

Paperhorse
QT: Paperhorse

Pariah
QT: sourcandy101

Pikochu
Discord: Pikochu#5612
QT: Pikochu

Pinball Wizard
QT: Pinball

PkmSilver
Timezone: GMT-7

Pokemaster97
QT: Pokemaster97

-Polaris-
QT: -Polaris-

Setra

Skullcrow
QT: BenPoras

Slife
Discord: Slife#9336
QT: Slife

SoaringDylan
Timezone: +1 (CEST)
Discord: Soaringdylan#0793

Soulmaster
QT: Soulmaster

Strike2610
Discord: Strike2610#3843

SwordMaster♪
Discord: Neon Strike Kitty#7107

Sword Master
QT: Sword Master

Sunsette
QT: Nytie

TheCapsFan
QT: TheCapsFan
Discord: TheCapsFan#3770

the OLDEN one
Discord: returnofMCH#0261
QT: returnofMCH

wry_hermes
QT: hawkataine

Zexy
Timezone: GMT+3 (+2 when not in DST)
Discord: Zexy#0928
QT: Zexy

Additionally, The War Room Staff would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves. Given that this is The War Room, we decided to style our introduction bios in the format of role PMs for mafia games. Anyone else who wishes to create their own role bio is certainly welcome to do so.

38737.jpg

IT DAY

BAT DIED

BUT BAT WAS SAVE!

WHO IS THE BAT?
[B]Enzap[/B]
Goodness me, I've been section head of this forum for over a year and I didn't even know we had staff intros here until now! So, I'm Enzap, and as I stated I'm the current section head of Fun & Games, The War Room, and also Pokémon General Discussion. I've been snooping around this site for 6 years now, mostly in F&G but making an occasional appearance elsewhere from time to time, and I've been a moderator for about 2.5 years now. My main interests are animation (anime, Disney, cartoons, etc), Nintendo games, and animals. I'm a rising senior in college studying to be an environmental educator. My current area of expertise is herpetology (reptiles and amphibians) but I love animals of any kind. If you ever want to talk about anything from a cool snake you found to the latest episode of Steven Universe, feel free to hit me up.

Being the Section Head of The War Room, I am the Modfather. I win if everybody in the section has a good time.
78329.jpg

Allow ME to introduce myself, I am ME, and these are my associates: ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and, of course, ME.
Maniacal Engineer
Howdy folks, I'm Maniacal Engineer, the resident mad scientist and punster. I've been a member of BMGf for two years now, and I've spent most of that time in F&G. Lately though I've been poking around and causing trouble in the General Pokémon Discussion, Video Games and Technology, and Entertainment, Inc. sections. I'm officially retired from playing mafia games, but I'll occasionally return to the battlefield if a game catches my eye. I graduated college with a degree in mechanical engineering and currently work for a company that manufactures industrial robots in the Chicago area. I'm a big sci-fi geek and enjoy shows like Star Trek and Doctor Who and the Isaac Asimov novels. I'm a math and science nerd, but that should be pretty obvious based on my occupation. Anyway, I'm open for chatting whether it's regarding questions about the section or just shooting the breeze. Feel free to PM or VM me, I don't usually bite.

Due to my massive ego and having a head full of hot air, I am The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.
53141.jpg

Caps said:
I am not independent. I am not mafia. I am town. T-O-W-N. Jeebus crepes.
TheCapsFan
Hey everyone, Caps here! I've been around the Fun and Games section for 5 years now, and recently got into mafia games in the summer of 2015. I'm a high school junior from just outside DC and I hope to study some form of STEM in college. I play a variety of instruments, including the clarinet, saxophone, and piano, and I've been swimming competitively for seven years. In the world of video games, my favorite series outside of Pokemon are Fire Emblem and Zelda, and my favorite Pokemon is Chikorita! Feel free to hit me up with a P/VM if you have any questions or just want to chat, I love talking to people :)

I can't really think of a role that describes me, since I'm not crazy enough IRL to go lynching people left and right like it's the Salem Witch Trials all over again. So I'll just put my favorite role here, which is the Bomb.
kojYFO3.jpg

Zexy said:
I've got a scum check on this bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!
Zexy
Have no fear, Zexy is here! I've been a Fun and Games regular since early 2013 and started playing mafia games in the winter holidays of 2013. I loved the game right away, and by now I've played in several mafia sites, yet The War Room will always be my home. I'm 19 years old, university student (naval architecture and marine engineering studies), from Greece. Other hobbies include music (including playing the piano), anime, video games and this site of course, as I am moderating two more forum sections, Current Events: Pokemon GO (I love playing GO) and Post Count++ (Because an increased post count is always nice :D ) as well as the official Bulbagarden Discord server. If you would like to ask something about the sections or simply feel like chatting, feel free to send me a public or private message.

I am trying to be friendly and down-to-earth at all times, but end up being killed off the games quickly. As such I prefer a more fatalistic playstyle in which I am trying to figure as many alignments as possible quicky. My favourite role is Cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
QT: DrumBeats

QT: BenPoras (I'll usually be logged out and using my current name here, however.)

AussieEevee can be reached on the following IM services

@Aussie_Eevee on twitter Link
heroicpooch on yahoo
heroicpooch on AIM
[email protected] on Google Mail
heroicpooch on Bulbagarden's IRC

Oh and I am still on Skype at the same info as the OP, but only on request.

EDIT: Best time to contact me is around afternoon and evening AWST, but there are days I can be contacted all day.

Though I do use these IM services except Skype on my phone too.

Last edited:
You put my Skype ID wrong @Zexy not viven_alexandrea but vivien_alexandrea ^^;

Just download it, several weeks ago

Discord: lovandra #5716

never really use it yet

Could we possibly make a Mafia only Discord server, where everyone could join it, and all we have to do is IM someone who is in said server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom