• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite Cilan pokemon?

What are your favorite Cilan pokemon?

• Total voters

pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132
Reaction score
Cilan left position as gym leader after being impressed with Ash unique and unpredictable battle style wanting to travel and learn from it, while pursuing his career of becoming top class pokemon connoisseur.

Out of his pokemon which one you like the most so far and what qualities caused you to develop liking toward them:

As far as my preference goes this are my favorite:
-Stunfuisk:im probably going to be hated for this but i really like that guy. His amazing ability to jump and leap in the air and rather aggressive character liking to shock others with thunder is what i like most about him. Even after Cilan caught him he was still obstinate and aggressive at times which can be noticed when using thunder on Archen, although he seems to calm down a bit lately being more reserved in that aspect. He had some nice battles too against Skyla, though he ended up defeat. Definitely needs more chance to shine.

-Crustle:ever since i saw him as Dwebble little guy gained my sympathy having to deal with bullies which stole his home, with Cilan unselfish act of providing assistance gaining him new friend. His strength is incredible , especially combo of shell smash and x-scizzors which defeated Trip Gurdurr(or it was slash?) and Skyla Unfeazant.

My favorite has always been pansage who definitely doesn't get enough screen time. The way he acts like his trainer sometimes, and the battle with axew where he was able to cut down his power shows he is well trained. I hope they develop him more in the future

Cilan's Crustle is absolutely amazing. Pansage is awesome too though, so I'm voting both of them. I hate Stunfisk as a Pokemon, so of course I don't like Cilan's.

Cilan's Pansage is my fav. For being Cilan's main pokemon, he hasn't had enough screentime compared to others. Crustle is also good because of competitive battles. While I don't like Stunfisk, Cilan certainly made good use of him, and proved me wrong - and showed me that Stunfisk CAN be useful lol.

I would say Crustle. It's the only evolved Pokemon Cilan has and it has lost once.

I pretty much love all three for different reasons - Muggyo for trollool factor, Yanappu for sheer cute and happy-go-lucky personality, but I think Iwapalace is my favorite for its apologetic, nice-guy personality. Iwapalace is also powerful and sweet and its intro ep as Ishizumai is one of my favorites of the series.

Maggyo, 'cuz as others said, it's a troll. :p

Maggyo the trollfish! Its face is funny, and even he appears in the opening (at the end, when everybody turns into PowerPuffGirls). Iwapalace is cute, even more if he is without that mountain on his back ;D

Back
Top Bottom