• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite Iris pokemon?

What are your favorite Iris pokemon?

• Total voters

pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132
Reaction score
Iris is girl from dragon village which was sent on journey with task to evolve Axew along with personal desire of hers to become dragon master. She so far has only three pokemon in possession but im sure you guys already developed liking for some of them.

Feel free to pick your choices and why you like them.

So far in Iris case this pokemon caught my attention the most:
-Excadrill: i was touched by issue he had with Iris ever since he lost that battle against Drayden hurting his confidence and trust to trainer after being unable to properly understand how he felt. This affected him greatly closing down in shell for many years not wanting to disappoint himself and trainer ever again, losing respect for Iris because of not poaying attention to his feelings until Cilan helped her to realize flaws reestablishing bond together in Dragon buster episode understand how he felt at that time. He is very strong too managing to tie with Langley Beartic, defeat Ash Pikachu and Burgundy Dewott. Drill run was showed to be especially effective. I hope he will get chance for rematch against Drayden, that would be cool to see imo.

Doryuzu, definitely. Kibago's voice and mannerisms annoy the crap outta me while Emonga is just annoying in general. Doryuzu, at least, has good character development.

Axew sucks and now since Iris has Dragonite Axew is now useless

Excadrill is badass

Guess I got to go with Excadrill. Since it doesn't get on my nerves as much as the other three. I have nothing against him as much as I do Iris using him to get out of sticky situations. But hey, she has Dragonite now so she probably won't use him anymore.

I might like Axew if he actually did something once in a while other than be annoying.

Sometimes I want to kick Kibago in the snout to stop him of being a lapdog (he is more childish than Togepi).

Emolga ... (sigh) ... seduces men to get what she wants. She's quite annoying but anyway I have some respect for her.

Excadrill is cool, a case of a traumatized pokemon that only needed be understood. Unfortunately the new Dragonite is grumpy, so it will be an Excadrill 2.0. I hope this new pokemon doesn't need body massages (Charizard), clogging its arteries with berries and orthopedic care (Mamoswine), or having to sleep with his trainer (Excadrill) ¬¬ Anyway Excadrill even has his comic moments, when he fell in love with Emolga (although was because of her "bad habit" ¬¬) and in his battle against Cabernet's Dewott when Water Pulse hit it and made it fly ;D... ahhh i love Excadrill, but it is much bone to Iris :(

Back
Top Bottom